Dyche out Moyes in.

10 years at Everton and he didn’t win anything
10 years since he left he has won something while we have had 8 managers loads of money spent and achieved absolutely nothing not saying Moyes is the answer, dyche if here for another ten will win us nothing.if I had to choose one of the two I’d take Moyes.

I'd be happy to get him in - we need someone who can do more than Dyche can do. There aren't many out there who'd want the job - even more Moyes as a stop gap. Dyche isn't the solution

And there was me thinking we had suffered 3 seasons of disgusting football from yard dog Dyche
He hasn't been here for three seasons ffs. If that's what you've taken from his time here then I don't know what to say. He literally saved us during his first four months here (because that's all he had in 22-23) when we really where as good as relegated. Without him we'd 1000% have gone down then. Then last season (the only full season he's had) he delivered exactly what we needed. It was a solid safe season. If we'd not had eight points unjustly stolen from us we'd have never even had to worry about relegation at any point. He did his job, the relegation fears where beyond his control. I'm sorry the footie hasn't been pretty enough for you though mate. Preserving our PL status was just considered a slightly bigger priority.

The same people wanting Dyche gone now after one single game also called Anchelotti a dinosaur. These clowns are utterly clueless. I'm eternally thankful that they're just an online thing. Going the match is hard going enough at times. It would be unbearable with these oddities sitting in the stands endlessly chatting wham.

The same people wanting Dyche gone now after one single game also called Anchelotti a dinosaur. These clowns are utterly clueless. I'm eternally thankful that they're just an online thing. Going the match is hard going enough at times. It would be unbearable with these oddities sitting in the stands endlessly chatting wham.

I've wanted him let go for a while now, TBH; not hid it. The problem is the people (person, let's be honest) who would pick his replacement has proved to be dim in the footy brain.

I've wanted him let go for a while now, TBH; not hid it. The problem is the people (person, let's be honest) who would pick his replacement has proved to be dim in the footy brain.
Who would you even want replace him that we could get mate? Be realistic please because no halfway decent manager is touching us. At best we'd make a sideways step for a Moyes. It would just be change for changes sake.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back