Dyche out Moyes in.

Who would you even want replace him that we could get mate? Be realistic please because no halfway decent manager is touching us. At best we'd make a sideways step for a Moyes. It would just be change for changes sake.
It's not a sideways step at all. Moyes definitely has more about him than Dyche. But looking beyond that there isn't many who would take the job. I quite like the Carsley shouts but has he actually managed a club team yet?

I hated Moyes when he kept on going about knife to a gunfight and effectively talking the team down, plus trying to rob us of players when he went to Utd. But time has moved on and objectively he is a far better manager than Dyche, available and hopefully still loves our club, so yes I would bring him in. Of course new owners will almost certainly seek a new manager which may put him off….,

For some Evertonians, there are only three football managers in the world: and all of those have managed Everton.

What a stagnant mentality, fishing constantly in the same, shallow, incestuous gene pool.
Testify brother.

No wonder the club takes the living pee out of us, with the total lack of imagination many of our fanbase exhibits.

was hoping after dour davey got his marching orders at wham that would be that, but the shambles Dyche gave us means the moyes in shouts are earlier than ever.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back