• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was true they would've beaten Spurs. Dont try and say they threw the Champions League to concentrate on keeping the lovable reds off the top of the table. Champions league was their main focus and they fell short to a brilliant Spurs away performance.
spurs were there for the taking, they would of won the league regardless

Their heads have now fallen off since City won yesterday. Suddenly it's all 'Abu Dhabi' this and 'Financial Fair Play' that. Their reaction today to Sterling winning the PWA Player of the Year award has been very telling as well... god forbid Prince Virgil doesn't clean up this year. lol

The United game before that: all that Kopites I (unfortunately) know were shell-shocked. Faces ashen, you could almost see their knees buckle under the realisation of what its likely meaning was.

It's clearly cheating. Only 'dee oil clubs' get preferential treatment, whereby balls that go over the line are declared goals, and balls that dont go over the line aren't declared as goals.

UEFA and FIFA make these rules up and are clearly "in on it". The Illuminati and Bilderberg Group also had a hand in this.

:coffee:

It gets to the point with that lot where even correct officiating is met with a hysterical reaction. So Liverpool are quite happy to profit from an entire season of dubious offside calls, cheap penalties, goals from moving balls etc. Yet City score a legitimate goal and they’re outraged. When this is pointed out to them they go back to Kompany’s perfectly legitimate challenge in their game at the Etihad as some sort of evidence for a conspiracy.

Reminds me of their home fixture against Spurs last season when they slowed the replay of Lovren kicking Lamela down so much to try and convince people that Lamela had backed up into lovren’s swinging foot and that that too was a conspiracy. The piece du resistance has to be their dumping out of the FA cup at home by Pardew’s West Brom when VAR rescued Liverpool from conceding even more, and gave Liverpool a penalty decision, yet Klopp still blames VAR as the reason they lost and the kopites lapped it up. That was when it became apparent that the reality of the game doesn’t actually matter, there’s the cult propaganda line and if you stray from that then you are part of the conspiracy against them.

Do you know what, you're right. The more I think about this, it stinks. They took the kids off school on Friday to come to a match on Saturday. Hmmm.

The £1k spent on plane tickets and hotels, given the level of preplanning and availability of low cost airlines/ ferries/ hotels from 10 months out means I smell bs.

Then again, they probably knew it was their year this season, so could prepare in advance.

Whlst the whole pity party seems more and more sus the more one thinks about it, that part at least is verifiable.

NI schools close the week after Easter, not the week before.

I know this because I go over to Donegal every Easter, including just last week, and meet up with relatives from Belfast and the young ones are not due back in school until this morning.

:)

I hope Spurs go on to win the CL. It will absolutely boil the kopites piss.
If there’s one thing they hate more than Liverpool losing, it’s seeing another English club succeeding.

They’ll feel the need to create another false rivalry and act like it’s stemmed back years, like they’ve done with every successful English club I can think of.

It gets to the point with that lot where even correct officiating is met with a hysterical reaction. So Liverpool are quite happy to profit from an entire season of dubious offside calls, cheap penalties, goals from moving balls etc. Yet City score a legitimate goal and they’re outraged. When this is pointed out to them they go back to Kompany’s perfectly legitimate challenge in their game at the Etihad as some sort of evidence for a conspiracy.

Reminds me of their home fixture against Spurs last season when they slowed the replay of Lovren kicking Lamela down so much to try and convince people that Lamela had backed up into lovren’s swinging foot and that that too was a conspiracy. The piece du resistance has to be their dumping out of the FA cup at home by Pardew’s West Brom when VAR rescued Liverpool from conceding even more, and gave Liverpool a penalty decision, yet Klopp still blames VAR as the reason they lost and the kopites lapped it up. That was when it became apparent that the reality of the game doesn’t actually matter, there’s the cult propaganda line and if you stray from that then you are part of the conspiracy against them.

Kopites are Kopites, I suppose. It's like asking a dog to ride a bike expecting them to be rational.

The football media in this country, though, encourage and fan the flames of their paranoia. They know that controversy sells, and there's no bigger drama queens in world football than that lot.

I hope Spurs go on to win the CL. It will absolutely boil the kopites piss.
If there’s one thing they hate more than Liverpool losing, it’s seeing another English club succeeding.

They’ll feel the need to create another false rivalry and act like it’s stemmed back years, like they’ve done with every successful English club I can think of.

That would be brilliant.

Spurs win the EC.

City win the domestic treble.

Arsenal or Chelsea win the EL Final.

And them jumping up and down shouting .....”ah, but look at uz, la’.......we got the most points of any team never to win der league...next year, eh.....next year is ower year....”

It's clearly cheating. Only 'dee oil clubs' get preferential treatment, whereby balls that go over the line are declared goals, and balls that dont go over the line aren't declared as goals.

UEFA and FIFA make these rules up and are clearly "in on it". The Illuminati and Bilderberg Group also had a hand in this.

:coffee:

I am just remembering sommat, Dave.

When they tried to argue with the goalline technology after Stones cleared off the line against them at City’s ground lol

Not winning the league this year would probably crush this current team. There's no way on earth the same number of teams will capitulate in the final minutes next season.

It's still a sad state of affairs though. At the moment them winning in europe would be the slightly lesser of two evils.

Not winning the league this year would probably crush this current team. There's no way on earth the same number of teams will capitulate in the final minutes next season.

It's still a sad state of affairs though. At the moment them winning in europe would be the slightly lesser of two evils.

You get the feeling this is their one and only shot.

It will be impossible for them to replicate this seadon.

Whereas City are merely doing what they did last season....and in all likelihood will do again next.

Konspiracee!

11490-illuminati1.jpg

Kopspiracee...

F0FFB6AB-DA81-4192-A941-3EE288D4C19E.webp

According to Murphy on MOTD 2, trophies don't matter anymore. It's how you play that counts. They're hurting and his sour puss face last night said it all.
Got a txt of the rs Bro in L, throwing the towel in, 'kin VAR he said, 29mm did us in (forgets all the rub of the green they've had all season long)
I told him over the line is over the line, ask the W Germans

Shame goal line tech wasn’t around in 05. They wouldn’t have won that either. Would have been another accurate refereeing conspiracy. Can’t wait to see how the kopite propaganda machine comes up against VAR next season. Will be entertaining to see what ingenious ways they come up with to discredit accurate refereeing when it goes against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back