• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whlst the whole pity party seems more and more sus the more one thinks about it, that part at least is verifiable.

NI schools close the week after Easter, not the week before.

I know this because I go over to Donegal every Easter, including just last week, and meet up with relatives from Belfast and the young ones are not due back in school until this morning.

:)
My sleuthing was half baked.

That would be brilliant.

Spurs win the EC.

City win the domestic treble.

Arsenal or Chelsea win the EL Final.

And them jumping up and down shouting .....”ah, but look at uz, la’.......we got the most points of any team never to win der league...next year, eh.....next year is ower year....”
Announce the stadium too and there will be enough boiling piss to power the national grid.

My mate who is a Toon fan reckons they will get a draw. He is a bit of a (successful) gambler and is not prone to ridiclous predictions. If he thinks they can get a draw, there is a good chance they will.

Can I like this more than once.... bloody good history lesson that.
Cheers mate- and no fabrication. You try telling a kopite this and they hate it. They bought success in the 70/80s with the money that was availableat the time ie pools and some TV money. The likes of Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal bought it with Sky money when that became available and the Likes of Abramovich saw this and was astute enough to jump in and take a chance as City are doing in these days. Jealous of City? No. Envious- Yes

My mate who is a Toon fan reckons they will get a draw. He is a bit of a (successful) gambler and is not prone to ridiclous predictions. If he thinks they can get a draw, there is a good chance they will.
If only it worked like that. Haha.

Still ,I put the draw chances at approximately 15%.

5% Newcastle win, 80% Liverpool win.

What about the one with Don Hutchinson that bounced off his backside, or when Gary Mcallister moved the ball forward 10 yards before shooting
The McAllister 1 definitely. The Hutchinson 1 he wasn't 10 yards away and deliberately walked across Westerveld's line. Graham Poll then made up some story about blowing for full time because he was an absolute buffoon.

I'm clutching at straws here. Let me down gently.
Mate, not half as much as me. No joke, I've had sweaty palms watching City's last two games. I've been half arsed about Everton due to our atrocious form for the first half of this season. When they scored against United I literally celebrated it as if it was an important Everton goal. I was listening to Blue Moon before they played Burnley and will do so against Leicester too. If they win the league, I will have a very sweet and soft spot for City.

Mansour should send Rafael a sneaky text promising him £20mill for transfers if they get a result against Liverpool........
"How does 15m for Atsu sound? No? Ok, 25m? No? Alright, 40m and it's a deal. We'll even include a 2m buy-back clause in the contract."

Mate, not half as much as me. No joke, I've had sweaty palms watching City's last two games. I've been half arsed about Everton due to our atrocious form for the first half of this season. When they scored against United I literally celebrated it as if it was an important Everton goal. I was listening to Blue Moon before they played Burnley and will do so against Leicester too. If they win the league, I will have a very sweet and soft spot for City.
This is it. This is the way to be.

Just don't count your chickens all.

Ideally Barca show them how on Wednesday which would deflate them for the weekend...and Man City do the needful in their games.

I wouldn't rule out referees interfering in these games either pro-RS or against City so let's just see where things lie a week on Sunday.

It's looking positive, but City need to get over the line still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back