Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
he deserves an injury because of the school his parents chose? Bit weird, but ok

He's likely an entitled knob and what goes around comes around. I'm not wasting any of my sympathy on him. He's always come across as an entitled scumbag whenever I've seen him interviewed. Maybe he can use the time injured to reflect a little.

If it was 6/1 or higher i would, guess they are getting excited and backing there team down.
Keep your money, don't let their run to the cl final cloud your judgement, they finished, what, 20 odd points off City.

They haven't improved that much.

Like we did last season (with the exception of a centre forward).
We bought awful and it was one of the worst splurges in the history of the PL,Walsh should be arrested for wasting so much money so haphazardly.

The RS already had a half decent side that finished top 4 twice and got to 3 cup finals,now they have improved their spine significantly,that team should be winning trophies now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back