Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought during their documentary the other night they could at least have thanked us for looking after and showing some respect to Shanks and giving him hospitality at Goodison during his final years after they had discarded him.
They don't like acknowledging us - only team not to congratulate or send any form of commemorative token on our 100 years in the top flight ??...….
Bet you can't guess

Tooth enamel (hydroxylapatite) is the hardest substance in the body. I'm wondering what cosmetic dentistry uses in its 'renovation' proceedures.

I got a bloke working for me today, typical RS, first thing he sad "did you see the scores form last night", "we beat city"!! FFS, it was a friendly, they had 2 players that I have even heard of and you lot had a near full squad out. If they had lost, they'd have never mentioned it or "it was a meaningless match".

I slipped in to conversation later on how I have bet £20 that city will win the league by 10+ points. I haven't, it was a lie but it did his head in that I never considered them as getting a sniff.
You'll have to waste a few quid at the end of the season when your "bet" comes in.

I'm starting to see how this works...anything remotely ludicrous written about Liverpool should be taken with a pinch of salt despite it being 99% of the output from your fans.
On Twitter & Rawk. I'm on neither so don't see/hear a lot of the sh##e you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back