Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We sold Lukaku and Stones then Koeman and Walsh spunked the proceeds on crap.....at least we are not delusional like you lot thinking your year is this year nonsense. BTW what is your take on Heysel?
What do the sales of your players have to do with it (per most of the posters on here)?

And to answer your completely unrelated question, it was a tragic incident, hopefully never repeated, that happened before many people posting on this forum were born.

What do the sales of your players have to do with it (per most of the posters on here)?

And to answer your completely unrelated question, it was a tragic incident, hopefully never repeated, that happened before many people posting on this forum were born.
Errr caused by YOUR fans...tragic accident my arse....go on brush it under the carpet yet again.....always the victims ashamed of nothing

Where the fellas who had a steaua Bucharest in the kop also non-typical ? Or was that a sign of respect to a ‘tragic incident ‘ ?

Was there any smart money on Everton fans having a meltdown before me? If so, now's the time to cash out...

Was there any smart money on Everton fans having a meltdown before me? If so, now's the time to cash out...

Being appalled by your club isn’t haven’t a meltdown it’s what people with a modicum of decency have . sharing a city with you lot and often being judged by the rest of the country on your behaviour and complete lack of self awareness and shame does that to people.

Being appalled by your club isn’t haven’t a meltdown it’s what people with a modicum of decency have . sharing a city with you lot and often being judged by the rest of the country on your behaviour and complete lack of self awareness and shame does that to people.
Isn't it? I'm talking about money spent by clubs and completely out of any context, someone is trying to get a rise out me asking what I think of Heysel. Does he care what I think about it; really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back