Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really are a bizzarre kopite, are there any other kind? I don’t come in this thread often , I’m more interested in Everton, but I saw a quote from a fellow blue, and provided the original quote from Twain. Nothing at all to do with you, but I guess you feel the victim....
The quote from a fellow blue was referring to me as stupid, so it sort of had something to do with me lol.

Really? So Mark Twain was referring to you ? Makes sense now why you were upset. I’ll leave you to it mate, you’re beating me on experience here.
You quoted a fellow blue who was calling me stupid and used Twain's reference to emphasise his point. As for being upset by it, not sure a forum of any sort could have that effect. But I'll play the victim if you like, mate ;)

Why is it?

Ok to simplify politely....because minutiae like when it happened has no bearing on whether or not it should be discussed. Is it your inference then that you think it shouldn't be spoken of as it was years ago ? It has no correlation to the same as age is not a factor in discussing issues...many are discussed on here some of which preceed even the most mature in years amongst us. You cant really expect to come on a thread like this specifically in place to lampoon the RS... and then give the counterpoint ad nauseam. There are more professional smartarses on here...rather than with respect somewhat over-enthusiastic amateurs like yourself !!!

Ok to simplify politely....because minutiae like when it happened has no bearing on whether or not it should be discussed. Is it your inference then that you think it shouldn't be spoken of as it was years ago ? It has no correlation to the same as age is not a factor in discussing issues...many are discussed on here some of which preceed even the most mature in years amongst us. You cant really expect to come on a thread like this specifically in place to lampoon the RS... and then give the counterpoint ad nauseam. There are more professional smartarses on here...rather than with respect somewhat over-enthusiastic amateurs like yourself !!!
Thanks for the condescending reply. My issue was that it is purely being brought up, completely out of context, with the attempt to goad. Or are you inferring that the poster actually cares to discuss this with me? I stated a fact that you say is irrelevant in your opinion. You are entitled to that as are all the "professional smartarses" you allude to.

Your "over enthusiastic amateur" - Skamp x

Based on the number of 'Everton are delusional if they think spending big will let them challenge the top 6' comments by RS on twitter and on here then I feel I'm on safe ground using it as an example. But I think you already knew that and were just feigning ignorance as your 'theres no pressure on us as we are only spending big to match Man City and Man Utd' narrative is absurd.

Haha how is spending money delusional? It doesn't even make sense. Morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back