Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp - 'if we had won the games we drew we would only have finished 11points behind Man City'

Yeah, and if you had drawn the games you lost your would have still finished 6 points behind them!

The fella is beyond a parody!
his meltdown will make keegan look reasonable when it happens

also if theres any truth in the paper then they really do have a deal with the devil, that or they're genuinely delusional.
£27 mill for origi, a lad deemed so good he was loaned out.
£26 mill for ings, a player signed for 5 mill thats scored about 3 and played abar twice in 3 years?

Klopp - 'if we had won the games we drew we would only have finished 11points behind Man City'

Yeah, and if you had drawn the games you lost your would have still finished 6 points behind them!

The fella is beyond a parody!

Reminds me of one of Richie Benaud's famous one-liners:
“And Glenn McGrath dismissed for two, just 98 runs short of his century” ;) lol

Meltdown starting early, having a go at Jose and now going on about the CL final and calling Ramos brutallol

His players will take in every word and the pressure builds.

"Go there and put an elbow to the goalkeeper, put their goalscorer down like a wrestler in midfield and then you win the game... That was the story of the game.”

Klopp on Real Madrid. Embarrassing.

Just now from the Daily Express::

Liverpool have tabled a £123m bid for Real Madrid star Marco Asensio, stunning reports in Spain claim.
Spanish news outlet Diario Gol sensationally say Jurgen Klopp is desperate to land the winger this summer.
They say the Reds have tabled a £123m (€140m) bid for the highly-rated 22-year-old.
Diario Gol add that the offer includes up to £35m (€40m) in add-ons, with the deal potentially costing around £160m.

Just now from the Daily Express::

Liverpool have tabled a £123m bid for Real Madrid star Marco Asensio, stunning reports in Spain claim.
Spanish news outlet Diario Gol sensationally say Jurgen Klopp is desperate to land the winger this summer.
They say the Reds have tabled a £123m (€140m) bid for the highly-rated 22-year-old.
Diario Gol add that the offer includes up to £35m (€40m) in add-ons, with the deal potentially costing around £160m.
Apparently we are going to have "100 more heatwave days this year"....daily excess.......ha ha ha ha

The local lids must be made up that he’s brought this one up now - even I’d have thought you’d want to let it go - but no, when everyone else is on about preseason and looking forward the Unsuccessful & Hypocrtical One takes us back to that magical evening in Kiev to remind the world that somehow they were unlucky. Forget the fact they were out passed, outplayed, embarrassed if the truth were ever to be told and rarely strung three passes together in Madrid’s half, they were somehow cheated if I am to understand their view of Klopps’ Kiev Carnival. Self deluded nobs, every one of them but thanks for bringing up one of the most enjoyable weekends of my year. I know we were bad last year but good as gold you lot came along at the right time to cheer me up that night.

A lack of humility to forget the favourable offside goals against City, the unbelievable offside decision v Roma and probable red card, the handball on the line not given, but somehow the fact Ramos tangled with their biggest threat that saw him injured somehow manifests itself two months later when everyone has forgotten that there were two teams in that final. Hope he keeps sharing how unlucky his team are.....those plucky little underachievers with world record defender in toe, plus goalkeeper now and football arm of the famous Red Sox baseball team are really up against the odds this year..

If he keeps playing that card to divert attention from his early crash bang wallop, if it doesn’t work, bleat about something else style of football, he may not be the man to revive the fortunes of the 1990 Division One League Champions. Personally, I think they are only one or two away from it being their year again this year. There again, I’ve heard that every year since I was in primary school but still gets rolled out every summer. But this time, it will be, because......God Only Knows

Tut,tut. Terrible spelling.

That Champions League final really is the gift that keeps on giving. Two months on they are still whining about the complete injustice of it all.
Surely even the most deluded rs fans must see it really is time to let it go.
Klopp has made an art form of losing major finals so it was hardly a shock to the football world.

klopp still talking about ramos. excellent.

"If VAR is coming then it is a situation where you have to look again. "

Yes, and you'd see again, a defender just doing his job for team.

It was "ruthless" because your star man got accidentally injured from it, not because it was foul play. Do you know what else was brutal and ruthless? LFC fans destroying man city's bus. Interpret the facts to suit their own agenda. Embarrassing.

The state of that lot calling for VAR, they wouldn’t have made the final last season and would have been outside the top 4 of VAR had been in place.

Meltdown starting early, having a go at Jose and now going on about the CL final and calling Ramos brutallol

His players will take in every word and the pressure builds.

He’s enough of a fool to engage Mourinho in mind games and it will end up like it always does, Mourinho with trophies in hand, Klopp plotless having a tantrum, and the media telling everyone how unfair it is and Mourinho’s not as good as Klopp and next year is their year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back