Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
klopp still talking about ramos. excellent.

"If VAR is coming then it is a situation where you have to look again. "

Yes, and you'd see again, a defender just doing his job for team.

It was "ruthless" because your star man got accidentally injured from it, not because it was foul play. Do you know what else was brutal and ruthless? LFC fans destroying man city's bus. Interpret the facts to suit their own agenda. Embarrassing.

there's plenty of angles in this highlights package to show the incident if anyone wants to watch. I mean if that goes to VAR .... umm, they still wouldn't have given a free kick. I've seen it so many times and i still don't understand how he actually go hurt by it. What an utter wuss salah is.

jeez
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44988133

Mourinho's aim is to win every pot going, klopp's is to make him smile haha chasm of difference between a winner and a serial loser. I love how that article says mourinho considers the RS as title candidates. He was being totally sarcastic with his comments relating how they should be based on the figures they've paid. He never actually said he thought they were candidates.

That Champions League final really is the gift that keeps on giving. Two months on they are still whining about the complete injustice of it all.
Surely even the most deluded rs fans must see it really is time to let it go.
Klopp has made an art form of losing major finals so it was hardly a shock to the football world.

Day 875: Woke up feeling let down. Just seen smiling face of Mo, my Mo, my beloved Mo, celebrate his winner in the Champions League Final and being smothered by Ramos, dirty Ramos, Bale, Isco, Luka... feel so gutted, why oh why.. just wish United hadn't missed that penalty in the 2nd half.

Day 875: Woke up feeling let down. Just seen smiling face of Mo, my Mo, my beloved Mo, celebrate his winner in the Champions League Final and being smothered by Ramos, dirty Ramos, Bale, Isco, Luka... feel so gutted, why oh why.. just wish United hadn't missed that penalty in the 2nd half.
If this is from the Guardian piece today, even I am thinking he does himself no favours resurrecting this issue again.
But I had to smile at his comments on the Bale goal, the graceless Hun couldn't even give him the slightest bit of credit for a truly unforgettable strike.

When you don’t accept that it’s ever your fault you lost, you can never technically lose a game. The wind, a dry pitch, the referee, the linesman, that thug Ramos. There’s a reason for every single dropped point, it’s never because they were outplayed, ever.

jeez
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44988133

Mourinho's aim is to win every pot going, klopp's is to make him smile haha chasm of difference between a winner and a serial loser. I love how that article says mourinho considers the RS as title candidates. He was being totally sarcastic with his comments relating how they should be based on the figures they've paid. He never actually said he thought they were candidates.

Taken from the comments section below, deluded excuses for everything

38DFA0B6-7617-4CD8-82D5-94960ECE9308.webp

Just a question here which may be stupid, but I have never seen answered...

How exactly were Liverpool able to confirm the deal with Van Dijk BEFORE the Xmas transfer started? It was reported all over the media a week before the window opened that Liverpool had agreed terms and signed him up. What's the point of a transfer window if they can do that?

Was just wondering - I mean, is it just one of those thngs where ther Kopite Media agreed that if no-one mentioned it then it was all fine?

Asking because a) I am curious and b) I loathe the shower with the intensity of a thousand suns. Just so we're clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back