Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RS beat United reserves shocker... Jose knows what he's doing. Klopp chomping at the bit in pre season working his high press super team into an end of season fade/ injury crisis all for a American tin goblet.

Just a question here which may be stupid, but I have never seen answered...

How exactly were Liverpool able to confirm the deal with Van Dijk BEFORE the Xmas transfer started? It was reported all over the media a week before the window opened that Liverpool had agreed terms and signed him up. What's the point of a transfer window if they can do that?

Was just wondering - I mean, is it just one of those thngs where ther Kopite Media agreed that if no-one mentioned it then it was all fine?

Asking because a) I am curious and b) I loathe the shower with the intensity of a thousand suns. Just so we're clear.
It's the usual RS default mode ....if we don't talk about it, it didn't happen. There are too many examples to quote over the years.

Just a question here which may be stupid, but I have never seen answered...

How exactly were Liverpool able to confirm the deal with Van Dijk BEFORE the Xmas transfer started? It was reported all over the media a week before the window opened that Liverpool had agreed terms and signed him up. What's the point of a transfer window if they can do that?

Was just wondering - I mean, is it just one of those thngs where ther Kopite Media agreed that if no-one mentioned it then it was all fine?

Asking because a) I am curious and b) I loathe the shower with the intensity of a thousand suns. Just so we're clear.
As I understand it you can sign a player whenever you like you just cannot register them until the designated windows. What you can't do is the clear and obvious tapping up that went on with him.

Even if they are better prepared than Man Utd, they still need to catch up with Spurs before they can even think about challenging Man City

This is what I was going to post in here when I keep reading 2nd favourites with United or outright. Spurs routinely finish above Liverpool these days and the utter arrogance Liverpool have of discounting them. No surprise mind.

This is all on Guardiola. If he had set City up to contain them at Anfield in the first leg we would half of this Liverpool their biggest threat nonsense. They wont finish within 5 points of United, let alone City.

This is what I was going to post in here when I keep reading 2nd favourites with United or outright. Spurs routinely finish above Liverpool these days and the utter arrogance Liverpool have of discounting them. No surprise mind.

This is all on Guardiola. If he had set City up to contain them at Anfield in the first leg we would half of this Liverpool their biggest threat nonsense. They wont finish within 5 points of United, let alone City.

We have finished above those lot 8 times in the last 9 seasons.

But as you say, they always write us off every year. Maybe we don't spend enough money?

We have finished above those lot 8 times in the last 9 seasons.

But as you say, they always write us off every year. Maybe we don't spend enough money?
Is that stadium of yours going hamstring you financially.

You seem to be haggling not wanting to pay over 20 million for a championship player and you don't seem to be linked with anyone else,the rest of the top 6 have spent money this window (Money bags United and City will spend more no doubt),and the window is closing and you only seem to be linked with Grealish.

I'm amazed you still keep that core of players for so long while paying the lowest wages by a long way of the top 6 clubs.

You seem to be haggling not wanting to pay over 20 million for a championship player and you don't seem to be linked with anyone else,the rest of the top 6 have spent money this window (Money bags United and City will spend more no doubt),and the window is closing and you only seem to be linked with Grealish.

I'm amazed you still keep that core of players for so long while paying the lowest wages by a long way of the top 6 clubs.
Only on the rs thread could we get a complaint about a team other than the rs engaging in a finacially prudent manner and daring to be fairly successful with it.

Spurs don't really need to spend much this summer... They have built a great young team over the past few years, and managed to secure their Manager and Key players to new contracts... Added to that they have their new stadium.... If they can add 1 or 2 before the window closes, they'll be in good shape for Top 4 again, and maybe a trophy...

So Liverpool won a massively important game against Manchester united last night which means they have won the league again.

Jesus social media is all on about average age now. Jose says it's united kids against their first team and they go on about average age. They really are cringy aren't they. They have beat both Manchester club's with their first team whilst they played mostly reserves and you would think it was may and they were about to win the league off the back of them.

Apart from missing the point , it's not those games they struggle with abyway.

Also the klopp love in still is amazing to see. Thank you jurgen is the new line from them.
Thank you jurgen for losing all of your finals and leaving us with no trophies more like.

And whilst I'm talking about them, they really don't realise spending so much money on players does actually need to challenge for the title all season. Not just give up half way through. What I would give for Liverpool fa cup final and to lose it. Make it a clean sweep of losing cup finals for klopp

So Liverpool won a massively important game against Manchester united last night which means they have won the league again.

Jesus social media is all on about average age now. Jose says it's united kids against their first team and they go on about average age. They really are cringy aren't they. They have beat both Manchester club's with their first team whilst they played mostly reserves and you would think it was may and they were about to win the league off the back of them.

Apart from missing the point , it's not those games they struggle with abyway.

Also the klopp love in still is amazing to see. Thank you jurgen is the new line from them.
Thank you jurgen for losing all of your finals and leaving us with no trophies more like.

And whilst I'm talking about them, they really don't realise spending so much money on players does actually need to challenge for the title all season. Not just give up half way through. What I would give for Liverpool fa cup final and to lose it. Make it a clean sweep of losing cup finals for klopp

Remember when they beat Barca at Wembley 4-0 in 2016 ?
Wasn't that another 'Our Year' moment - eventually went on to scrape 4th the following season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back