Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats most bewildering, is when his 12 year old kopite logic (i.e. lies) get called out he bails and says "he an't be bothered" to respond to the factual counter points made. What sort of idiot comes and spams a forum with nonsense, defends it by wanting to debate, and when he is presented with accurate information refuses to engage (as well as attempts to give the impression of mis information about the poster).

It's a weird little bitter cult they belong too.

Its the same as when they didnt win the league. Tons of them on here, "hope you finish 4th, good for the city", AKA, "look at us".

Now its "we have signed some decent players, what do you think?". AKA "look at us"

By "can't be arsed" that can be translated to "been stumped and can't handle the truth".

I thought Salah was a good signing and said as much so I'm not sure if you are trying to back handedly lie about my words there mate. It's a typically Kopite trait I find. Unfortunately for you, I'm not a Kopite, so I only deal in the truth, no matter how many threats I get from your mob. I leave the lying to you. I've never called Salah ordinary, so don't ever insinuate I said as much.

Firmino is World Class? Is this the same "world class" Daniel Sturridge is, who has scored more than 12 league goals in a season once in his career is world class? Firmino has scored more than 15 league goals once in his career. He averages just over 10 league goals a season. He's a good worker, a clever striker, I like him as a player but that record is anything but world class mate. Such a statement is embarrassing.

You've bought well in recent years no doubt about that. You have regularly spent over 40 million quid and signed top stars who have worked out. No argument there.

There's nothing ridiculous about my comment about Keita. Have you bothered to watch him? Did he look any better than Lookman, who was awarded MOTM in those games (despite being several years younger than Keita?). He's again a good player, but you think a lad who gets about 10 a season walks into Real Madrid or Barcelona's side, so your judgement is circumspect.

Now without lying, have a go at coming back to the original points I made, without further embarrassing yourself. Remember you are on an Everton forum now, so honesty and truth, as opposed to lies, misinformation and racism will be whats expected.

Look i can come back with my views on each player you don't think much of, and it won't change a thing.

More wise of me would be to come back in a few months time. Firmino needs to carry on as he is, so nothing to prove there. Though we'll speak again about Keita and his impact around December time and i hope you're man enough to admit you were wrong about him.

Though we'll speak again about Keita and his impact around December time and i hope you're man enough to admit you were wrong about him.

I will 100% guarantee that we will not hear a peep from you if you are wrong. Unless you will want to debate why he has been not all that. Somehow I doubt it though.

Its what makes you lot so predictable and amusing to the rest of the football world. Its just you that cannot see it.

Not really. If we were unsure of our own team, we would need approval. When you're absolutely convinced of their quality, other fans views don't mean much.

It will all be revealed on the pitch.

I will 100% guarantee that we will not hear a peep from you if you are wrong. Unless you will want to debate why he has been not all that. Somehow I doubt it though.

Its what makes you lot so predictable and amusing to the rest of the football world. Its just you that cannot see it.

You won't hear a peep because the lad will not fail. Injuries will be the only thing holding him back and here's hoping he has a career without any issues.

Klopp gone by the end of the year? Smiling like nothing here. Managers don't usually get sacked in the middle of a title challenge.

Can't be arsed with addressing rest of your post. Salah last summer was seen as an ordinary signing. One well known poster here made his views well known.

Firmino is world class. Didn't Neville claim Firmino can get into any top side in Europe?

The fact is most of our signings have been gold the last few years, and it'll prove to be the case again this year. That paragraph about Keita is especially going to prove ridiculous. If there is one signing this summer that is a sure thing, it will be him. You'll see for yourself by September.
Which of the two Valencia failures came up with that gem?

You won't hear a peep because the lad will not fail. Injuries will be the only thing holding him back and here's hoping he has a career without any issues.

You told us you would pop back when he has proved to us all he is the last piece of the jigsaw.

I said you wouldnt if he proves not to be. And you wont. Like I said, the most predictable fans on the planet.

Which of the two Valencia failures came up with that gem?

Gary Neville stood firm on his choice of Firmino, saying: “Pep would want him at City, Chelsea would want him, United would want him and Real Madrid would want him. He is Liverpool’s catalyst. Just as important as Salah this season.”

I mean i don't think much of Neville, but when everyone on this land gushes over his punditry, no harm in using him as reference. Especially as he's a red manc and you guys are always so keen on them!

Gary Neville stood firm on his choice of Firmino, saying: “Pep would want him at City, Chelsea would want him, United would want him and Real Madrid would want him. He is Liverpool’s catalyst. Just as important as Salah this season.”

I mean i don't think much of Neville, but when everyone on this land gushes over his punditry, no harm in using him as reference. Especially as he's a red manc and you guys are always so keen on them!
What a boring bellend you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back