Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't ever bet against them, actually I rather enjoy talking up their prospects in front of their cultish worshippers. You can see they don't like it.

Kloop / Klippity / Klopp is already batting out the "move on, nothing to see here" line in response to each victory, Lord, there have only been TWO so far like.

He is under immense pressure this year make no mistake, and he knows it.

Thought we were average last night. Our full backs kept coming inside too much instead of whipping crosses in for Sakho to bury.

I thought you were absolutely abysmal mate and fluked yet another win and got all the 50/50 decisions as per usual you gang of spawny beauts

I didn't watch it though mate but I'm probably right arent i ;)

They play Spurs on September 15th.

Wait until the CL starts up again. They cant hack fighting on two fronts. They've spent about £200M this summer and they still wont be able to handle it.

I actually think the problem now is the manager. He has the stink of loser about him. Six defeats in finals on the spin will give a manager that. I reckon his air of desperation on the touchline works against Liverpool on the pitch in the big moments.

He's a loser. He's the Cliff Barnes of football.

Wait until the CL starts up again. They cant hack fighting on two fronts. They've spent about £200M this summer and they still wont be able to handle it.

I actually think the problem now is the manager. He has the stink of loser about him. Six defeats in finals on the spin will give a manager that. I reckon his air of desperation on the touchline works against Liverpool on the pitch in the big moments.

He's a loser. He's the Cliff Barnes of football.

Cliff Barnes....lol

Cliff Barnes....lol
Seperated at birth:

519e50a7c57c18415aef5371fc0f098d.jpg
459569920.jpg

Not far off there. We did get had off by the referee though.

You getting had off by the ref is a free kick given against you on the half way line lol

I take the piss out of my missus all the time about it and she knows its true as she always reverts to her Danny Murphy "yes it was the wrong decision but i don't care" lol

It is what it is mate isnt it, i think it tends to happen to all the clubs up top and its been going on for years so my fume isn't just directed at you and your club

;)

You getting had off by the ref is a free kick given against you on the half way line lol

I take the piss out of my missus all the time about it and she knows its true as she always reverts to her Danny Murphy "yes it was the wrong decision but i don't care" lol

It is what it is mate isnt it, i think it tends to happen to all the clubs up top and its been going on for years so my fume isn't just directed at you and your club

;)[/QUOTE ] Good shout on halfway line. Danny the beaut.
Yep.

Have you ever known so much title talk in the middle of August?
It's not just the media their own fans are openly discussing it as though it was the run in to the season.
Of course they are in with a shout but so do all of last year's top six the difference is the others do not think they have a devine right to win it.
Let them carry on though as their own arrogance will be there downfall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back