Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever known so much title talk in the middle of August?
It's not just the media their own fans are openly discussing it as though it was the run in to the season.
Of course they are in with a shout but so do all of last year's top six the difference is the others do not think they have a devine right to win it.
Let them carry on though as their own arrogance will be there downfall

Spot on mate, all that triumphalism BEFORE the CL final, and what happened?

Arrogant scabs.

Thought we were average last night. Our full backs kept coming inside too much instead of whipping crosses in for Sakho to bury.

You were average last night. Play like that against a tidy side with a competent ref and you'll get a hiding.

The reason your full backs weren't crossing is because Alexander-Arnold can't cross a football.

many annoying things about last night but one of them sticks out: how desperate they/the media are to praise every little thing. Keita was decent (and no more) but reading the reaction you'd think we had bloody Zidane rocking up at Selhurst last night. They had their "Liverpool know how to win ugly" articles ready for full time like one game is enough evidence

this is probably not a big deal but I hate losing to them so much, especially now they are patting our head and saying what a good effort we put in. Just not good enough to beat the English Barca though...

many annoying things about last night but one of them sticks out: how desperate they/the media are to praise every little thing. Keita was decent (and no more) but reading the reaction you'd think we had bloody Zidane rocking up at Selhurst last night. They had their "Liverpool know how to win ugly" articles ready for full time like one game is enough evidence

this is probably not a big deal but I hate losing to them so much, especially now they are patting our head and saying what a good effort we put in. Just not good enough to beat the English Barca though...
Yeah the media seem desperate for their players to be perceived as amongst the best in the world.
I was reading the updates on sky sports and they wrote about an “outstanding save by Allison” from a free kick.

I watched the highlights and honestly seen nothing more than a routine save.

Was just watching that City documentary, my god the reds*ite had some incredible decisions / luck in their Champions League tie.
Oh well, all's well that ends well :D

Was just watching that City documentary, my god the reds*ite had some incredible decisions / luck in their Champions League tie.
Oh well, all's well that ends well :D
They were sorry they got through in the end.

Utterly humiliated in front of a global audience. It'd have been better to go out in the QFs when they should have been playing Barcelona had they not ballsed up their tie with Roma.

The only thing about that I disagree with is the "Keita was decent" because they literally stopped mentioning him after 25 minutes, because he didn't do much and what he did do was not out of the ordinary for a footballer. Your boys played the best football on the night, but unfortunately for you Benteke has never recovered the form he had when the rs bought him (and arguably ruined him).

Keita created the one chance for Salah and also set up Townsend to hit the bar so I'd say maybe not the greatest midfielder ever. He really hasn't done much so far except be quick, cost a lot of money and play for that lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back