• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriously this even more exonerates Ramos IMO! Has he done much wrong there? You see this in every single game. If Salah had gotten straight up and ran off nobody would have mentioned it. Are people saying as that ball came in there, that Ramos is thinking “I’m gonna lock arms, throw him over and damage his shoulder and get him out of the game”? Seriously?

LOL

In the Telegraph Sport match report today, the chief football correspondent, Jason Burt, reports the Ramos/Salah incident as: 'Ramos executed the football equivalent of a rugby spear-tackle'. Sounds like a Red supporter, seeing something that no one else sees.

The spear tackle in rugby, the one where a player lifts another player upside down and drills him into the ground head first

... Is the same as two men tangling each others arms. Why is nobody blaming salah for going down so easily? The contact was not enough to actually pull a person over, he dived to try and win a free kick, he only has himself up blame if he misses the world cup.

Seriously this even more exonerates Ramos IMO! Has he done much wrong there? You see this in every single game. If Salah had gotten straight up and ran off nobody would have mentioned it. Are people saying as that ball came in there, that Ramos is thinking “I’m gonna lock arms, throw him over and damage his shoulder and get him out of the game”? Seriously?

LOL

The whole thing is that Salah landed terribly. That's on Salah. No, Salah didn't throw himself to the ground but he landed really terribly. It's like he got caught in two minds, one wanting to roll and the other to land on his chest, so he half did both. As soon as I saw the replay you could tell it was his shoulder.

As a rival teams supporter (and a dirty Mancster lol) I'v been made to feel welcome on this forum. And before any of yous soft lads say it, I'm not patting your heads like la.

If any of you fancy a pre match slurp in a decent (and friendly) Manchester watering hole, i'Il share a beer or two next season.

Liverpool fans need not apply!
Nice one son..at least you lot have actually won the prem unlike pretenders such as the RS and Spuds....

Oliver Holt‏Verified account @OllieHolt22
That glee at Liverpool's defeat is a vivid sign of insecurity about their own inadequacies

Don't know if posted.
But sorry no. The most vivid sign of insecurity of inadequacies is surely latching on to a club hundreds/thousands of miles away with no genuine affiliation to the city in the vain hope that a win reflects on you. RS personified.

I'd planned to do some constructive DIY type stuff around the flat today: I blew that off to read every word of this thread and the Champions League thread between Saturday night and now.
Massive waste of time but worth every second: haven't smiled this much in weeks.
Thank you all for your contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back