• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I specifically posted about Germany in the 30s, you must know that because I mentioned it about a dozen times. The holocaust occurred in the 40s.

The holocaust was only possible because the NAZI party had spent a decade demonising Jewish people. Casting the sins of individuals on to the whole group. Pretending that Jewish people were somehow different. Ignoring similar actions by none Jewish people. Ignoring the good actions of Jewish people.

Basically preaching hatred.

You just keep making it worse for yourself.

Most Jewish scholars acknowledge the Holocaust began in the 30s, where Jewish people were being attacked and killed. I do think that's important correction to make to your stream of nonsense.

Yet you seen to continually want to re-assert that "Jewish people did bad things" without ever really specifying what exactly you mean, or what they are alleged to have done.

It's worth noting that this comparison was because some people commented on the number of supporters a football team had in a certain area.

You had this long winded, difficult to follow and what appeared fairly bizarre rhetoric around boundaries being drawn meaning there wasnt substantial validity in the alleged numbers. It was all a bit conspiratorial on your part.

And you the leapt to this ridiculous, obscene view, that anyone who didnt completely accept your analysis was the moral equivalent of what the Nazis did to Jewish people in the 30s.

You're beyond help. You are too far down the rabbit hole. There is a reason progressive people have a policy of No Platform for people like you. Unfortunately your sort of people are given a voice, so we do have to provide at least some correction, to some of the hateful nonsense you come out with.

Extraordinary. How can anyone go that deeply into an alter ego to operate like that?

What's the fellas back story/alter ego? I dont follow as much as some.

I corrected him a bit over the summer when he started calling BAME politics groups racist for pointing out they were more at risk re Covid and need more support. I just ignored him after that.

He then seemed to be arguing with a number of people on here, and saw multiple references to the Nazis and how Jewish people "did bad things" in the 1930s. Initially I just politely informed him it's not really an appropriate topic for discussion in that way.

I had sort of hoped he would just understand that, apologise and retract. But he just keeps doubling down further and further. There have been multiple lies about me (which would take me all day to challenge) but I'm really not bothered about those. But his comments just re-enforce dangerous myths around what happened in the 30s.

His defence seemed to be that not all Jews were bad, and he was only referring to the bad ones.

I have no idea if hes playing a game or what, if he is, it's some weird 4d chess hes got going on. I mean you do wonder what he thinks hes going to win, blaming Jewish people for the Holocaust and likening their experiences to 21st century football supporters on an internet forum.

Genuinely quite stunned with the fella. Could just be on a mega wind up, which if he is, hes succeeded I suppose.

I corrected him a bit over the summer when he started calling BAME politics groups racist for pointing out they were more at risk re Covid and need more support. I just ignored him after that.

He then seemed to be arguing with a number of people on here, and saw multiple references to the Nazis and how Jewish people "did bad things" in the 1930s. Initially I just politely informed him it's not really an appropriate topic for discussion in that way.

I had sort of hoped he would just understand that, apologise and retract. But he just keeps doubling down further and further. There have been multiple lies about me (which would take me all day to challenge) but I'm really not bothered about those. But his comments just re-enforce dangerous myths around what happened in the 30s.

His defence seemed to be that not all Jews were bad, and he was only referring to the bad ones.

I have no idea if hes playing a game or what, if he is, it's some weird 4d chess hes got going on. I mean you do wonder what he thinks hes going to win, blaming Jewish people for the Holocaust and likening their experiences to 21st century football supporters on an internet forum.

Genuinely quite stunned with the fella. Could just be on a mega wind up, which if he is, hes succeeded I suppose.
It’s a very odd subject to do a wind up on ?

You just keep making it worse for yourself.

Most Jewish scholars acknowledge the Holocaust began in the 30s, where Jewish people were being attacked and killed. I do think that's important correction to make to your stream of nonsense.

Yet you seen to continually want to re-assert that "Jewish people did bad things" without ever really specifying what exactly you mean, or what they are alleged to have done.

It's worth noting that this comparison was because some people commented on the number of supporters a football team had in a certain area.

You had this long winded, difficult to follow and what appeared fairly bizarre rhetoric around boundaries being drawn meaning there wasnt substantial validity in the alleged numbers. It was all a bit conspiratorial on your part.

And you the leapt to this ridiculous, obscene view, that anyone who didnt completely accept your analysis was the moral equivalent of what the Nazis did to Jewish people in the 30s.

You're beyond help. You are too far down the rabbit hole. There is a reason progressive people have a policy of No Platform for people like you. Unfortunately your sort of people are given a voice, so we do have to provide at least some correction, to some of the hateful nonsense you come out with.
The holocaust began in 1941. I know you have a problem with the truth and detail but stop coming up with complete nonsense.

Please provide evidence that I called BAME political groups racist. You have a pretty disgusting habit of throwing around wild accusations with absolutely no evidence.

As a BAME individual, who has told you that time and time again I find your accusations deplorable.

So Jewish scholars are wrong then?
Don't engage with them.

Side-tracking this thread is their goal.

@gwladysnight doesn't want to laugh at kopites and he doesn't want anyone else doing it either.

Get back on topic and ignore him.

Dke7KtlWwAAymA4.jpg

Quite an unbelievable thread. I’m from Liverpool and my spread of friends and family is probably spilt 50/50 between red and blue. What I can say is that my friends/family that go to watch Liverpool are not murderers, anti vaxxers, super spreaders or anti semites. Jesus lads get a grip.

The holocaust began in 1941. I know you have a problem with the truth and detail but stop coming up with complete nonsense.
You're wrong, you Kopite simpleton. It began in '33 with the construction of Dachau and the targeting of Jewish businesses. Here's a handy timeline. I suggest you study it, then come back and apologise for your hateful nonsense and false equivalency.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back