• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

tenor.gif

No, the new low is ignoring terms like 'Herr Shipman' and instead branding a fellow blue who is trying to promote decency and understanding as a racist and anti-Semitic.

So are you saying that the Teutonic tosser from acros the park passes absolutely no resemblance to a certain murderous general practitioner from the town of Hyde?

I'm sorry if my disgraceful slur against your manager upsets you, but I think it quite apt that he looks like a cold blooded murderer, considering the club he represents.

So are you saying that the Teutonic tosser from acros the park passes absolutely no resemblance to a certain murderous general practitioner from the town of Hyde?

I'm sorry if my disgraceful slur against your manager upsets you, but I think it quite apt that he looks like a cold blooded murderer, considering the club he represents.
Yo nath.

Again please provide one scrap of evidence that I called any BAME group racist. Again please explain how you sent me an article when you do not have my contact details.

You are a bare faced liar.
Mate why don't you just go back to your Disabled spots in the kop hating, steaua bucharest flag waving, Suarez t shirt wearing, slabs on heads dropping, CL final ticket robbing, wanking on fountain's, 39 Juventus fans murdering, Fanta scruff buddies on rawk and tell them Catcher and Davek say hello

The role of The Wiener Holocaust Library

The organisation that is managing The Holocaust Explained is The Wiener Holocaust Library. The Library is the world’s oldest archive on the Holocaust and the Nazi era. Formed in 1933 and now based in London, the Library’s unique collection of over one million items includes published and unpublished works, press cuttings, photographs and eyewitness testimony.

Probably the single most extensive experts on the subject.

In 1941, the Nazis’ persecution of the Jews became a genocide. In just under four years, millions of people were deliberately murdered at the hands of the Nazis and their collaborators. This mass murder became known as the Holocaust.

What on earth are you still waffling on about?

Do you think you're coming out of this well? Just stop digging.

What on earth are you still waffling on about?

Do you think you're coming out of this well? Just stop digging.
You're wasting you're time mate, he's absolutely loon balls.

Apparently, I'm not allowed to call his manager Herr Shipman, as is just too nasty and offensive, even tho I think the Teutonic tit is the ringer for the good doctor.

I'll refrain from using the Shipman slur - it's much worse than what he's said about the Jewish people in Germany isn't it?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back