• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

That's the sad part of this lot. The conjure up some weird and wonderful thing to have some banter with. For this idiot it was Holocaust denial. Everyone has condemned him. But they never get the hint.

Hes now too cowardly to even answer any questions and is now just flailing around getting angry become someone has told him anti-semitism is unacceptable.
Please explain how I could possibly deny the holocaust AND at the same time compare Liverpool fans to Jewish people during the holocaust.

You are tying yourself up in knots.

That isn't what you said though. You said I CALLED BAME GROUPS RACIST.

You have also stated that I have looked to compare Liverpool fans to Jews during the holocaust. The really strange thing is that you have also called me a holocaust denier. Even you must be able to see how idiotic that is.

You have called me a Nazi, a racist, anti-Semitic and accused me of lying about my ethnicity with absolutely no evidence. You stated that you sent me an article until I pointed you didn't have my details. You have proven yourself to be a liar and a blagger who looks to twist other people's words and then brand them a racist.

My only crime is to ask people to tone down the hatred and especially some of the terms used to attack fans of another football club.
ByhtjfVCYAAO5-B.jpg

That isn't what you said though. You said I CALLED BAME GROUPS RACIST.

You have also stated that I have looked to compare Liverpool fans to Jews during the holocaust. The really strange thing is that you have also called me a holocaust denier. Even you must be able to see how idiotic that is.

You have called me a Nazi, a racist, anti-Semitic and accused me of lying about my ethnicity with absolutely no evidence. You stated that you sent me an article until I pointed you didn't have my details. You have proven yourself to be a liar and a blagger who looks to twist other people's words and then brand them a racist.

My only crime is to ask people to tone down the hatred and especially some of the terms used to attack fans of another football club.

No your crimes were:
1) Referring to Jewish people having done "bad things" in the 1930s which helped motivate (or wholly motivate) their persecution.
2) Comparing the experience of Jewish peoples experience in the 1930s, to a football supporters experience in the 21st (where the amount of local fans was discussed).
3) Stated that the genocide for Jewish people only began in 1941, and thus invalidated the experiences of the countless number who were murdered before that.

4) Perhaps worst of all, when challenged on all of the above, rather than just holding your hand up to say you got it wrong, to double down, deflect, lie about and attack those who tried to challenge the hate listed above.

What you have done is the definition of hate speech. You're in no position to moralise to others.

And when you've been caught out, you go into full DARVO and start playing the violin with "my only crime is" while snidily omitting the hurtful statements you've made.

The whole forum sees you now though. It's very obvious. As I stated days ago, you need to stop digging, and apologise for the hurt and distress you've caused.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back