• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

What's wrong with my post mate?

Why you had to even try to bring the Holocaust and what happened to the Jews into a football thread is beyond me anyway, so you have reaped what you have sown here.

You keep on trying to defend our murdering cousins from over the park - why?!

Yes, I know not all kopites are murderers, but they are all part of the problem of the customers of murder Inc.

We've had to suffer the years of repercussions for the actions of the so-called few kopites, closely followed by the "Hysel airbrush" and the acceptance/reasoning/justification/"it's only a handful of idiots" ballox from many, many "decent" kopites following their litany of disgraceful behaviours and criminal - even as recently as them desecrating the citys historic buildings during a health pandemic after winning the *, and them blaming anyone but LFC fans.

You need to stop with the defence if the redshite, and holier than thou crap on this forum, and leave the racism and anti semitism where it belongs - in history.

There are no decent Liverpool fans - they might be fine,sound, upstanding human beings, and I have many whom I call my friends and family, and who I love dearly.

Sadly, I find that once you engage any murderpool fan in a football related conversation, or call to task their fans actions after another disgrace, they become idiotic, doltish cultists, who spout absolute horse [Poor language removed] - much like yourself.
If he doesn't like his manager being called Herr Shipman how about Mr Ed or Billy Colgate or Deidre Barlow or Jerry Lewis or maybe just simply [Poor language removed].

dexati20170319190834-978x657-png.51342

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back