• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

B8B15889-4AEB-41AA-AFBF-B685D69A4A27.thumb.jpeg.60316d303fdbe48ec2cc9ce0d205994f.jpeg

Winds me up this, there’s a whole raft of politicians who absolutely hate the city of Liverpool yet are happy to support that lot because they are desperate to align themselves to anything deemed popular and seeing as the RS pretty much own the majority of media outlets they’re falling over themselves to support the club that gets the majority of coverage about it.

I am stunned by the defence of:
" I cant minimise the impact of the Holocaust and and deny the Holocausts full impacts, it can only be 1, gotcha" type of line.

I mean can you imagine getting yourself into that hole in a debate you're having, where that's your smoking gun?
You still haven't come up with one scrap of evidence that I called a BAME group racists. Yet you are still peddling other lies.

You have been caught out telling lie after lie. Yet you are somehow trying to claim the high moral ground.

Probably not sound posting pictures of people who probably have mental health issues & could do without being a constant meme.

Rees- Mogg, Thatcher, Suarez and co; crack on, but really not sound posting pics of the general public to ridicule, especially when it appears quite a few have mental health / Physical health issues.

Probably not sound posting pictures of people who probably have mental health issues & could do without being a constant meme.

Rees- Mogg, Thatcher, Suarez and co; crack on, but really not sound posting pics of the general public to ridicule, especially when it appears quite a few have mental health / Physical health issues.
You judge people to have mental health problems by their appearance? Wow.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back