• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Brilliant now posters are bringing paedophilia into a debate about tolerance and basic human decency.
5ef5dbfd85f54005e72e0f22.jpg

Please explain how I could possibly deny the holocaust AND at the same time compare Liverpool fans to Jewish people during the holocaust.

You are tying yourself up in knots.

Well unfortunately for you, you have kept your diatribe going over several days. It's been days of hurtful rubbish.

You began by likening football supporters (you see how I avoid using who they support, as frankly it doesnt matter) to the experiences of Jewish people under the Nazis. You made a direct comparison. I have no idea why (well I do and I suspect we would all agree on that).

Later into the thread you also decided that the Holocaust/persecution only began only began. Which denies large aspects of what happened.

The one thing that binds both, it would seem, is a completely misunderstanding of what Jewish people suffered under the Nazis. That's best case scenario for you really. Complete ignorance.

I think you should go to bed like Michael Shields.

I am stunned by the defence of:
" I cant minimise the impact of the Holocaust and and deny the Holocausts full impacts, it can only be 1, gotcha" type of line.

I mean can you imagine getting yourself into that hole in a debate you're having, where that's your smoking gun?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back