• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Probably not sound posting pictures of people who probably have mental health issues & could do without being a constant meme.

Rees- Mogg, Thatcher, Suarez and co; crack on, but really not sound posting pics of the general public to ridicule, especially when it appears quite a few have mental health / Physical health issues.

But needlessly bringing the Holocaust into a debate is ok?

I want to laugh at all these photos, but feel kind of bad for doing so...

Then I remember they're kopites hahaha! Bring on more photos, I want to inject them into my veins!

You still haven't come up with one scrap of evidence that I called a BAME group racists. Yet you are still peddling other lies.

You have been caught out telling lie after lie. Yet you are somehow trying to claim the high moral ground.

What has this got to do with the post I made?

I have explained what I have said, and provided evidence. I've now recieved formal warning for doing so and been informed I am unable to continue to post such defences. So just for your sake I cant keep responding with evidence any more so it's pointless you keep repeating asking for it again, especially on posts that dont relate to it.

If you look back at the posting history I have in June, and you yourself make, it's clear for all to see that you attack BAME groups, and accuse me of being racist as a result of me posting a link to scientific evidence they cite.

So if you want the evidence, go back and look at posts from June. I am unable to respond in this thread to any more requests or that nature, as its off topic, and I'd imagine everyone is getting bored of me continually explaining how and where the aforementioned occured.

It would be appreciated if you could respond to any of the questions that have been asked of you, but we know you wont.

01e1eed56a523f3b1e76583b752ef100.jpg
That photo should be XXX-rated. What a trio!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back