• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Kean going all the way to the finals, getting goals, and ideally having a great Euro's will be brilliant. Hopefully he's billed as the hottest young thing in Europe by the end.
Hat trick in the final!!, question is do we keep him and give him another go but drive the price down if it doesn't work.. I think I'd sell him hes possibly not suited to the PL.

Hat trick in the final!!, question is do we keep him and give him another go but drive the price down if it doesn't work.. I think I'd sell him hes possibly not suited to the PL.

I'd love to give him another go, especially if we start playing a 2 up top, but would probably need EL or in all likilihood CL to keep him.

By all accounts we are looking at 60-70m before the Barca performance. If they go far, and he keeps shining, that numbers only going 1 way.

That's my take on him too. Some players fit one club or league and not another. He's a young talent and ending up at PSG is hardly a terrible option is it? Get a decent return and all parties should walk away happy.

I'd love to give him another go, especially if we start playing a 2 up top, but would probably need EL or in all likilihood CL to keep him.

By all accounts we are looking at 60-70m before the Barca performance. If they go far, and he keeps shining, that numbers only going 1 way.
Top work from us not including a future purchase option.

They have been short. But at times this season, like on Saturday he has 3 senior cb's on the bench/not involved, but continues flogging Henderson.

He needs to work out whats the priority, trying to secure top 4 or having a dart at the CL, and rest accordingly.

A big thing that is being shown up to me, is their bench options just aren't good enough. Which when you consider they have a wage bill that is in the top 5 of football history really isn't good enough.

I don't mean to be massively wise after the event, but I predicted this at the start of the season, and I also specifially said in the autumn the injury situation would just deterioriate from hereon in. It has done. Why Klopp played full strengths teams in a weak as p1ss group in the CL is beyond me. Just utter stupidity, and I could understand why FSG would be thinking he's managed this season absymally.

I think the use of senior is probably a bit of a stretch - Williams has shown he is a child, he might be good in three years time, but he is no where near a level, although he looks decent with the ball at his feet

What I struggle to get is your man phillips, he is a simple centre half, who has done very little wrong for them - I honestly think if he was signed for 20m, they would be excited beyond belief about him

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back