• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Watching Sky Sports News and the various guests celebrating the vindication of the RS in Paris and how they in fact averted disaster given their behaviour on the day. Yes there were things that happened that should not have happened but Jesus wept these people have short memories. I wonder if Juventus are raising a glass to the commendable RS today ?
Sly Sports doing this under the deluded expectation that we think they are the friends of match going fans when in fact they are the enemy who, through their decades long relentless misrepresentation of Football have caused stupid kick off times and contributed to ticket price inflation designed to gentrify the football following in this country. I despise them.

We are terrible and a very good chance of going down, but I really was not that impressed with them last night. They are miles off the team that's been there the previous 4 years. They used to be absolutely deadly in attack. There team from 2 years ago would of hit 4 or 5 against us last night. After listening to all the crowing that they are back, I think they are in for a shock. Any half competent team would of kept them at bay last night.

We are terrible and a very good chance of going down, but I really was not that impressed with them last night. They are miles off the team that's been there the previous 4 years. They used to be absolutely deadly in attack. There team from 2 years ago would of hit 4 or 5 against us last night. After listening to all the crowing that they are back, I think they are in for a shock. Any half competent team would of kept them at bay last night.

It’s annoying because if that header goes in from Tarkowski I don’t see them scoring 2 after that.

They’re miles better than us anyway but they don’t half take advantage of some significant luck against us. That ball could have bounced in or to Simms yet it bounced out to the one place they could clear it.

The only highlight of last night for me was them thinking they're all that, and they're not.

Watching Sky Sports News and the various guests celebrating the vindication of the RS in Paris and how they in fact averted disaster given their behaviour on the day. Yes there were things that happened that should not have happened but Jesus wept these people have short memories. I wonder if Juventus are raising a glass to the commendable RS today ?
They are born killers,should be nicknamed the lions.

They beat one of the worst Premier League teams the will play all season and suddently think the are back

Totally exonerating them against all visual evidence is one thing - sadly, I half expected that - but this lauding of their exemplary behaviour saving the day sticks violently in my craw I have to say.

Of course, now they have been enabled once again in such spectacular fashion, they'll do it again with impunity. It's like exonerating Harold Shipman while giving him an MBE for not killing any young people...

We've had so many shortcomings over the past 30 years but our inability to wipe the smirk off that rat Robertson registers pretty highly.

I have a vague memory of him giving a sulky interview after a Derby draw. They lost out on the league by one point that season.

It's hard to get one over on any team/person when any misdeeds are waved away.

He doesn't seem like a happy person and I suspect that his use of 'medication' for 'asthma' will catch up with him health wise in about 10 years. Not that I wish ill health on anyone but that won't be fun.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back