• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be acceptable in Urugay, but we are in United Kingdom so he should abide by, and respect our rules. If he said it, he knew it would get a reaction. Its ok to wind someone up on the pitch, but there are boundaries and that goes way beyond them. He knew what he was doing.

Hes a very naughty boy!

[video=youtube;8_4jioyxn6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_4jioyxn6k[/video]
That wasn't a bite, that was just a friendly nibble on the guy's shoulder, right?

What do you think by the way, he never dives right? He never waves the imaginary card? Face it - he's a rat, and that's sort of offensive to rats everywhere. Every time there's even the slightest contact with him - he goes to the ground pretending to be dead, then, in 2 seconds, when he's back up, he's waving his arms and imaginary cards. His attitude is amazingly awful, even worse than Ronaldo, who is by far one of the most frequent divers in football.

And no, if he played for Everton I wouldn't want him to do that and I wouldn't defend him. Pienaar was a wife-beating, drunk-driving fanatic and I didn't like what he was doing. Plus if someone was Suarez-ing all over the shop at Everton he'd get booked for diving, you know, something that never actually happens to anyone in Libberpewlfutbalklub, even though the rules state different.

Oh and on Big Dunc - we know who he is and what he is. He was an absolute madman that took cards as tokens for doing extremely well. We knew he is mental and that he'd fight anybody. He, though, was not such a [Poor language removed] as Suarez. I never heard or read Dunc ever saying "this is a conspiracy, I just tried to give him a hug and a friendly old pat on the back" when he threw Ince to the floor. Did you?

I know this just comes to you as "bitter" or something other than that, but you lot are worse. Far, far worse.

Is this your year by the way? Same as the last 10 I heard. And probably the next 20.

You're grasping furiously at straws here. Trying desperately to deflect.

Suarez has said he used the word negrito. Please go and read the three facts I give you a short while ago.

It's an open and shut case, despite your toe curling protestations.

I've read what you've typed, but your whole argument is: 'I've lived in South America, trust me, it's bad'. There's only so much of that I can respond to.

That wasn't a bite, that was just a friendly nibble on the guy's shoulder, right?

What do you think by the way, he never dives right? He never waves the imaginary card? Face it - he's a rat, and that's sort of offensive to rats everywhere. Every time there's even the slightest contact with him - he goes to the ground pretending to be dead, then, in 2 seconds, when he's back up, he's waving his arms and imaginary cards. His attitude is amazingly awful, even worse than Ronaldo, who is by far one of the most frequent divers in football.

And no, if he played for Everton I wouldn't want him to do that and I wouldn't defend him. Pienaar was a wife-beating, drunk-driving fanatic and I didn't like what he was doing. Plus if someone was Suarez-ing all over the shop at Everton he'd get booked for diving, you know, something that never actually happens to anyone in Libberpewlfutbalklub, even though the rules state different.

Oh and on Big Dunc - we know who he is and what he is. He was an absolute madman that took cards as tokens for doing extremely well. We knew he is mental and that he'd fight anybody. He, though, was not such a [Poor language removed] as Suarez. I never heard or read Dunc ever saying "this is a conspiracy, I just tried to give him a hug and a friendly old pat on the back" when he threw Ince to the floor. Did you?

I know this just comes to you as "bitter" or something other than that, but you lot are worse. Far, far worse.

Is this your year by the way? Same as the last 10 I heard. And probably the next 20.[/QUOTE]

Pretty rich considering the majority of Everton fans were harbouring hopes of Europe this year. I've always seen top 4 as the aim, and even that's going to be hard with Spurs and Arsenal playing so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back