• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty rich considering the majority of Everton fans were harbouring hopes of Europe this year. I've always seen top 4 as the aim, and even that's going to be hard with Spurs and Arsenal playing so well.

Laughing at him ignoring all of the points about Suarez and focusing on the jibe at the bottom.

Lets put this into picture.

_46566368_balloon_getty.jpg

Deflection.

Anything other than admitting that their new hero is a dirty racist. The shame.

It's either that or the fact that there's 5 or 6 people making points and I've said all I've got to say without wanting to respond to all of them with a huge paragraph or several posts. You've got your view on it anyway and I'm never going to change that so I've sort of settled for what I've had to say. It's not a case of one point having stumped me or anything.

It's either that or the fact that there's 5 or 6 people making points and I've said all I've got to say without wanting to respond to all of them with a huge paragraph or several posts. You've got your view on it anyway and I'm never going to change that so I've sort of settled for what I've had to say. It's not a case of one point having stumped me or anything.
Sure mate, sure. I'm sure good folk reading this thread will agree with you. Feliz Navidad mate.

Just been in the Hotel next to Haydock Park, Autograph hunters dream, I got that Dennis Smith fella the baldy one that used to play for Stoke. Then I'm havin' a slash and in walks S.A.F. I asks for his autograph and he says "sure, but you haven't seen me here" looks like he may have a bird on the go to me.

We defend himo because, although he's not the most likeable character, people exaggerate how bad he is beyond belief. For a start, the World Cup thing wasn't cheating. He broke the rules and took the punishment. If he would have insisted his innocence he would have been cheating. I'm sure you remember Neville doing the same thing in a Derby a few yeaurs back... you would have lauded him if the penalty would have been saved. Suarez makes the most out of some tackles, but he's not the biggest culprit. Larsson, Nani, and even Rooney do a similar thing but you wouldn't raise an eyelid because you're not obsessed with them. He gets kicked to bits as well, and people still moan about him hitting the ground when he takes a clear kick. As for the 'Negrito' thing, I'm not making out I know anything about the context of the term, but if it was clearly racist they surely would've sorted this all out by now wouldn't they? Expect a statement about 'cultural interpretation' and a 2/3 match ban.

For all those salivating over a 6 match ban too, just remember, 4 of those games: Wigan, Blackburn, Oldham, Man City (League Cup). I think I just might be able to cope with that. :lol:

Nani and Young are known round here as "the axis of snide" and the less said about Shrek the better. Suarez is a horrible little scrote, regardless of who he plays for. Get over yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back