Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way having Sturridge in the side without the rat is as effective.

The rat is the keystone to everything they do effectively on the pitch. Far and away the most influential player they have. Without the rat, Sturridge in my opinion, is just your slightly above average striker. Everything goes through and is centered around Suarez.
they won the first three games without suarez.........

and their worst run of the season was when sturridge was injured.

Coincidence? suarez just scores a lot of goals when they are already winning

Citee were smashing everyone in site....then Aguerro got injured. But Liberpewl have won it already, you've seen how the fans have celebrated the title win. Nothing will stop them now.

I think it is just a coincidence yes to be honest. Don't get me wrong, he is a decent enough striker. Far from world class though, as some have been piping on about lately.

Suarez does a lot more than just bang them in mate, come on. His name on the team sheet has defenders reaching for the Andrex before the game has even kicked off. Watch the games this season and every teams defence are zoned in on Suarez. Like tunnel vision, leaving every man and his dog free left and right of him.

No way does Sturridge score 20 odd prem goals without him in the side.

Completely agrees. Even though we claim they bypass their mid field and hoof it up the field. World's best have appreciated their style of play many times this season. ( Guardiola, Cafu etc). The biggest plus about Rodgers is his tactical flexibility. I think Martinez will also be able to do the same next season. Brendon was exactly the same last season being obsessed with possession and all. Now he just prepares the team according to the opposition. Dominates the possession against lesser teams. And they happily give ball to opposition just to steal it near the half way mark with SAS occupying the space vacated by the full backs. They were without Suarez the first five games, i think Sturridge scored in every games. Some one who scored 20 goals a season having missed a number of games is not an average striker imo. Especially when he played through the right a number of times.

Their tactics are simple, but no teams have answer to it though. They were playing 352 earlier. When Arsenal exploited that they suddenly changed it to 433 later into 4222 when they needed to dominate the mid field.

We had the chance to stop them, yet we conceded 4 [Poor language removed] goals.

Let's be honest here, we can hope for Norwich to pull something out the bag but you know in your heart of hearts that Norwich have already got the lube out and are dusting off the gimp mask and the fluffy pink handcuffs. Liverpool won't even need their customary penalty.

*desperately hopes for a Norwich result of any kind*

They are going to do it arent they. Cant even say the bastards names. I hate them. Makes me feel sick the thought of them winning it.

4 games left and they only need 10 points to be fecking champions. Cant believe that Stevie Me is going to win a god damn title.

How are you going to handle it... Personally I dont know what the feck I'll do. I've never had to deal with this, the RS havent won the league in my lifetime. I think I'll go dark for a few months. Us getting 4th would make it easier but us missing 4th would be sickening.

I CANT DEAL WITH THESE RS BAASTAARRDS WINNING THIS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back