Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely mindboggling stuff. It is written by chief loon cheerleader Maddock though.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-aim-win-title-most-3420782
I have never seen a report like this about Suarez. Ever.

"Suarez was at the centre of another storm of controversy in the thrilling defeat of City, when the visiting players swarmed round the referee trying to get the striker sent off, in an unsavoury show of gamesmanship.

City’s behaviour was made to look even worse - after they surrounded the official claiming the South American had dived and should have been dismissed - when BBC TV replays later revealed he had actually been chopped to the ground by Martin Demichelis.

Suarez was also denied a penalty, with television showing he had been dragged to the ground in the box by visiting skipper Vincent Kompany."

Suarez was also denied a penalty, with television showing he had been dragged to the ground in the box by visiting skipper Vincent Kompany."

Hate when any defender does that, it's so snidey. Skrtel and Kompany could form their own WWE tag team lol.

Looks like just yellow and red card counts. Big deal

I think they take a bit more in to consideration, but from what I've read there it looks like a pile of [Poor language removed] lol. Crazy that they used to give European places away with it.

I saw the Gerard "team talk" huddle for the first time this morning.

Such a stage managed bit of baloney.

Cameraman and sound recordist must have been sent for to take up position before he started.

"Suarez was at the centre of another storm of controversy in the thrilling defeat of City, when the visiting players swarmed round the referee trying to get the striker sent off, in an unsavoury show of gamesmanship.

City’s behaviour was made to look even worse - after they surrounded the official claiming the South American had dived and should have been dismissed - when BBC TV replays later revealed he had actually been chopped to the ground by Martin Demichelis.

Erm, it's David MAddock, he's been writing absolute nonsense for as long as i can remember. Typically bitter kopite.

Suarez could have been sent off 3 times, clatternburg didn't have the bottle to go against the a field crowd

Erm, it's David MAddock, he's been writing absolute nonsense for as long as i can remember. Typically bitter kopite.
I mean that when it comes to Suarez, I'm used to reading negative opinions, including from Maddock. First time I've seen him get the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back