Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean that when it comes to Suarez, I'm used to reading negative opinions, including from Maddock. First time I've seen him get the benefit of the doubt.

I stopped reading the mirror at least a decade ago, it was a bitter fest with him and Mcgovern. Even their betting 'pundits' seemed to hate us.

It looks like he's still bitter though. Which is something I've noticed about you people, you're on the brink of winning the league for the first time in quarter of a century, at last the hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions of pounds you've spent might finally win you the ultimate prize, yet you seem preoccupied with how much it is 'hurting dem bittas lad'.

Honestly, if it was Everton I genuinely wouldn't give two shiny sh*ts what anyone else thought. Spending two decades seeing your records being eaten away by United has turned you into the most hateful, bitter set of fans on the planet.

Diving once , then deliberately kicking the ball away twice.

City should have had a penalty on dzeko in the 1st half and another from a skeleton head hand ball at the end

The original challenge was a debatable red card just by itself. It's ridiculous that he was still on the pitch at the end. Kopiteberg bottled it, simple as that.

I think you're distorting reality. Is the dive the Demichelis incident?

It was at the start of the 2nd half and was as clear dive .as you could get, even the sky pundits said he should have walked

Ever since your manager's ridiculous comments about the red's over Christmas more decisions have gone your way

It was at the start of the 2nd half and was as clear dive .as you could get, even the sky pundits said he should have walked

Ever since your manager's ridiculous comments about the red's over Christmas more decisions have gone your way
I think you have a point there. At the time I said that I thought he was talking bollocks but it seems to have actually had an effect.

Is this the dive?
http://t.co/5k0q5FkyPc

Right, so we're talking about the same incident. Not giving a yellow in that case is understandable.

What are the 2 kicking the ball away incidents? Was it how he held the ball before the kick off?

I'm being slightly pedantic but the ref blew for city free kicks on two occasions and Suarez just booted the ball into the stands.

You've seen them given

Right, so we're talking about the same incident. Not giving a yellow in that case is understandable.

What are the 2 kicking the ball away incidents? Was it how he held the ball before the kick off?

I take it you think that there was contact and it was not a dive. Given the amount of contact do you think that the amount of rolling around, the 360 spin, the amount of shin clutching and the arm raising calling for help is justified?

Sporting behaviour, class and dignity my arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back