Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are fixated about talking about disasters on here. If any current Liberpewl players use the families as a kind of inspiration then so be it, would anyone really be any different if they were going through the same thing?

And stop with the justice for the 39 rubbish. People were jailed for manslaughter and justice was served, so let's not be like those Mancs today.

Well I do hope you get some closure over all this 25 year long irritation...

"Their level of crassness..." Ok.
Has twitter been around for 25 years? Don't you dare pick an argument with me about crassness when your manager uses the death of football fans as a fecking team talk!!

Re-read my post history about supporting the families. I watched the disaster unfold live on TV and know there but for the Grace of God go many of us. How old were you at the time?

Has twitter been around for 25 years? Don't you dare pick an argument with me about crassness when your manager uses the death of football fans as a fecking team talk!!

Re-read my post about supporting the families. I watched the disaster unfold live on TV and know there but for the Grace of God go many of us. How old were you at the time?
I was 9 watching it on Grandstand, but don't see what that's got to do with it.

The absurd angle that's being spun about Rodgers and his Hillsborough team talk is just another way to beat him but it is veiled as disgust.

Well I do hope you get some closure over all this 25 year long irritation...

"Their level of crassness..." Ok.

I don't think that retort does you any justice to be honest - from reading your previous posts I expect better from you.

Such is the sensitivity of this issue I think it is better just to state your case rather than directly criticising others with different views - I say this to the whole forum not just @Pickled

Otherwise the thread will be closed

thing is u cant separate liverpool and hillsborough, u just cant. not just about hte people that died, there were a lot of people who went to that match, a lot of people who know people who went the match. hillsborough changed everythin man

if it should bother anyone then it would bother people who did survive or the families of the 96, not everton fans. so i dont think we're in any place to be condeming something brendan rodgers has said tbh, that's not for us to decide.

I don't think that retort does you any justice to be honest - from reading your previous posts I expect better from you.

Such is the sensitivity of this issue I think it is better just to state your case rather than directly criticising others with different views - I say this to the whole forum not just @Pickled

Otherwise the thread will be closed
Fair enough. I think I should steer clear of the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back