Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate you seem like a decent lad. Some on here are just desperate to find a reason not to justify your position.

Do I want you to win the league? Of course not. Can I argue you don't deserve to be there on merit? Of course not, the run has been immense, and the league doesn't lie.

has not being in the europe helped? Yes, does that really concern any liverpool fan? No. If we were top I wouldn't give to shits what opposition fans thought.

still hope you blow it though

same, every time everton win, the last thing i think of doing is gloating to the oppo fans, why would you? it'll bite you in the ass eventually. that's where i see kopites as the opposite, you always see them posting to an oppo fan saying HAHAHA etc. and coming on everton forums to gloat.

what's the point? it's something kids do. i know i've seen other team fans do it, but not in the velocity of those beauts.

If Chelsea beat them on Sunday they'll bottle it imo. Any other result and it's time to leave the country for a month
I dunno mate, I think Chelsea can throw a wobbler at any time to be honest.

Clearly Liverpool will beat Palace by a goal or two and then absolutely obliterate Newcastle at Anfield final day, especially if they need a big win. Let's just say they lose to Chelsea by a goal - highly unlikely imo but let's go with it - that leaves them on 86 points with a +55/+56 goal difference.

Chelsea, with three points against the RS, should be able to also beat Norwich home and Cardiff away, which would leave them on 84, goal difference then doesn't matter as they've blown their chance.

City, well, it's all down to them providing Chelsea do them a favour. A draw isn't good enough though in the Chelsea/RS game... as that'd mean the RS also have to drop points agaisnt either Palace or Newcastle too, and they clearly aren't going to take just four points from the final three games on this form... plus that'd mean City have to beat in-form Palace and us away, plus take care of their two 'easy' home games.

Far too many if's for Man City, they messed it up themselves in the last 10 days and only have themselves to blame.

The title belongs to the RS.

That said, should we lose or draw against Southampton and Arsenal pull further ahead that'd mean us having to overturn four points and an inferior goal difference in final two games, i..e no chance. I wouldn't be devo'd if City beat us and it stopped the RS from winning the damn thing (so long as we still got fifth). :lol:

I dunno mate, I think Chelsea can throw a wobbler at any time to be honest.

Clearly Liverpool will beat Palace by a goal or two and then absolutely obliterate Newcastle at Anfield final day, especially if they need a big win. Let's just say they lose to Chelsea by a goal - highly unlikely imo but let's go with it - that leaves them on 86 points with a +55/+56 goal difference.

Chelsea, with three points against the RS, should be able to also beat Norwich home and Cardiff away, which would leave them on 84, goal difference then doesn't matter as they've blown their chance.

City, well, it's all down to them providing Chelsea do them a favour. A draw isn't good enough though in the Chelsea/RS game... as that'd mean the RS also have to drop points agaisnt either Palace or Newcastle too, and they clearly aren't going to take just four points from the final three games on this form... plus that'd mean City have to beat in-form Palace and us away, plus take care of their two 'easy' home games.

Far too many if's for Man City, they messed it up themselves in the last 10 days and only have themselves to blame.

The title belongs to the RS.

If Chelsea take 3 points on Sunday then the title will be in City's hands when they kick off against Palace.

same, every time everton win, the last thing i think of doing is gloating to the oppo fans, why would you? it'll bite you in the ass eventually. that's where i see kopites as the opposite, you always see them posting to an oppo fan saying HAHAHA etc. and coming on everton forums to gloat.

Wouldn't disagree. But, it's a thread about LFC and is bound to attract some kopites, some of them are probably WUM's, others will argue their case in an adult fashion. It's easy to say, but you need to rise above the WUMs.

City will not win all there games

Liverpool could get beaten Sunday and they will still win that

West Ham and Villa at home, the now comfortable Palace and us away.

Us aside, I'd fancy them to take 9 points from the other 3 games.

Which could leave us with the possibility of the ultimate nightmare scenario, a win probably won't be enough to get us CL anyway, but could hand the RS the title on a plate.........

Wouldn't disagree. But, it's a thread about LFC and is bound to attract some kopites, some of them are probably WUM's, others will argue their case in an adult fashion. It's easy to say, but you need to rise above the WUMs.

have them all on ignore tbh and report them because it's very childish and sad for the ones pretending to be evertonians. it's the internet, be arsed getting heated up about it.

West Ham and Villa at home, the now comfortable Palace and us away.

Us aside, I'd fancy them to take 9 points from the other 3 games.

Which could leave us with the possibility of the ultimate nightmare scenario, a win probably won't be enough to get us CL anyway, but could hand the RS the title on a plate.........

You see them at home to Sunderland

There not playing well, Ageuro and Silva off injured last night

Liverpool will win the title no matter what happens on Sunday (They will win)

You see them at home to Sunderland

There not playing well, Ageuro and Silva off injured last night

Liverpool will win the title no matter what happens on Sunday (They will win)

I saw us at home to Palace as well mate, it happens.

The RS have never in their history won 12 league games on the bounce.....they've been riding their luck for weeks, they're due to come unstuck imo.

A defeat on Sunday and they could easily bottle Palace away.

I saw us at home to Palace as well mate, it happens.

The RS have never in their history won 12 league games on the bounce.....they've been riding their luck for weeks, they're due to come unstuck imo.

A defeat on Sunday and they could easily bottle Palace away.

I feel sorry for you mate I really do

Noticed a few of the on their high horse after Moyes's sacking,

"He should have been given time.. imagine in Liverpool had pulled the trigger when things looked bleak"

erm?

Roy-Hodgson-Liverpool-man-006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back