• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which world class player do the deludeds think they are about to sign ?? And why would any sensible such player want to go there ?? So Brenda can make him a better person and player ?? Ha feckin Ha !! Loving their pain still.....

we have loved working with a fantastic player, but a player who obviously benefited from our work at Liverpool.

Oh Christ, he actually believes that doesn't he? Lots of football managers have an unhealthy level of narcissism but he tops the lot. You've won the square root of eff all you shiny tooth adulterer.

Can't wait for the season to see them finish 8th.

we have loved working with a fantastic player, but a player who obviously benefited from our work at Liverpool.

Oh Christ, he actually believes that doesn't he? Lots of football managers have an unhealthy level of narcissism but he tops the lot. You've won the square root of eff all you shiny tooth adulterer.

Can't wait for the season to see them finish 8th from bottom.

Fixed.

Don't buy The Sun.

But making fun of the Manchester United players who died in a plane crash is absolutely fair game.

This

My mate sits near the away fans

He told me that when we played them last year there was a Liverpool fan last year wearing a JFT 96 T shirt

He was doing the 'aeroplane impression' ( Along with a lot of others)

Word fail me

Ha Ha Ha

Quite honestly i don't know where to even begin with this

Rodgers, a manager who has won absolutely nothing in the game and has been booted out of clubs like Reading. His only accolade in football is being named manager of the year.

Van Gaal, a manager who has won domestic league titles in 3 different countries and with 4 different teams, many times over. A manager who has won domestic cups in 3 different countries, many times over. A manager who has won every European club trophy there is to win. A manager who has won many individual management titles, including World football manager of the year. I could go on but you get the picture

Yes, Rodgers is head and shoulders above Van Gaal.

They are great entertainment aren't they

They are privately shitting themselves about the appointment of Goldmember

Brenda gained from a Utd team in turmoil, Chelsea regrouping under Jose, Arsenal self-capitulating and Spurs spazzing the Bale money, Next season they will be found out.

Not since Roy Evans / Houllier have they spazzed so much money on such underwhelming signings
Let's not exclude ourselves in this, new manager, overhauled playing style, injuries in key positions (some long term) and were still firmly in the race for fourth until the closing weeks.

This

My mate sits near the away fans

He told me that when we played them last year there was a Liverpool fan last year wearing a JFT 96 T shirt

He was doing the 'aeroplane impression' ( Along with a lot of others)

Word fail me

Can You imagine the uproar if a video come out with utd fans doing that.

I just love how they eat up all the BS Brenda keeps dishing up. They have him down as 'DER BEST YUNG MANGER IN DER WURLD' - probably because he's the living embodiment of effing 'group-think'. Suits their KKKULT mentality down to the ground... lol

In work today (in Hertfordshire) and 2 kopites were sat discussing how they "haven't been this proud of the club since we last won the league" and "we will always be thankful for Suarez bringing our club back up to where we should be".

I think I did well to keep my mouth shut.

Spot on. Brent threw the players under the bus though "we fell into Roy of the Rovers football."

No flies on Brent. Everyone else's fault.

Even those chumps will tire of him and see through him in the end...not for a while yet though, I hope.
In fairness I apportion a fair bit of the blame/thanks to their fans for **** like this:

They went on and on about the sports psychologist fella they brought in to work with the team... scenes like that must have been his living fkn nightmare

In fairness I apportion a fair bit of the blame/thanks to their fans for **** like this:

They went on and on about the sports psychologist fella they brought in to work with the team... scenes like that must have been his living fkn nightmare

Ha Ha. Yeah. Analyze this.

I defo agree their supporters freaked that team out last season. The poetic justice of their obnoxiousness costing them the title.

I'd be made up if one of those Liverpool players ever put that factor down in their biography. It'd be a proper good kick in the bollocks for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back