• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Moore of the Football Ramble on why he thinks Liverpool will struggle next season
"In light of all this it would not be a surprise to see them fall far short of expectations domestically and the likes of Everton taking advantage and pipping them for fifth place."

https://betting.betfair.com/footbal...-emulate-last-seasons-success-230714-300.html
Edit Liverpool fans don't seem to appreciate his comments...

Last edited:
I shook my head when the loon ball who commentates on the RS for Radio Merseyside praised The Hide and Seek Champion as the greatest midfield player he has ever seen in his life.

I assume that it's already been mentioned, 39 Liverpool supporters are considering taking legal action against four police forces because they wouldn't let them off the coach on the way back from Sunderland in 2011. Man up FFS.

Thing is, lots of Liverpool fans call Gerrard their greatest ever player. I rate him, thought I always think Roy Keanes analysis of him was best, but given their history, is their greatest player someone who ever lead them to a title? I do find that a fascinating claim.

Not to have a pop at you Mikey but that's a classic problem with the England team ' he had his one or two goes and didn't do too well' so they get binned off in favour of the usual suspects. Baines is one of the current examples 'badly exposed during 1st half Italy' so let's give Luke Shaw a run in the team. Despite Barry's showing this year 'couldn't catch Ozil in 2010' so not considered.

I remember Keegan being given about 50 chances playing crap after crap, but of course he played for the RS.......

I assume that it's already been mentioned, 39 Liverpool supporters are considering taking legal action against four police forces because they wouldn't let them off the coach on the way back from Sunderland in 2011. Man up FFS.

That's the spirit of Shankly way.........

Theres a revived old thread direct from the side rooms in Rampton on RAWK regarding a rumour that Roberto was going to Spurs. Its the usual bile and venom interspersed with some robust defence of him......
The Purple Tape
xx.gif

Re: Roberto Martinez
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2014, 07:35:20 PM »
Delighted this smarmy prick managed to get 72 points and still come nowhere near 4th. 'Ave that.
The Purple Tape
xx.gif

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2014, 07:57:02 PM »
Quote from: Gegenpresser on May 11, 2014, 07:53:19 PM
Can't think of a single thing Martinez has done that would warrant this sort of animosity.

I can think of 2. Said Mirallas' tackle of Suarez was fair and was "going for the ball", and said there was no doubt Everton would be Man City's hardest & most intimidating match of the season.

Also didn't he guarantee that 71 points would get Champions League ahead of us, back after they lost the derby?
=====================================================================
Pistolero

xx.gif

« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2014, 11:23:57 AM »
Canny/arlearse move by Kenwright to get Joe Royle back in the fold ..when the inevitable happens and Martinez is poached..up steps Fathead..internal appointment..no compensation required - and the Dogs Of War are reborn..money saved..bitters extra bitter and therefore happy. Nailed on

=====================================================================

Were going back to the Dogs of War they say....and, ergo, as we were then, undefeated under Big Joe's management in derby Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back