• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a revived old thread direct from the side rooms in Rampton on RAWK regarding a rumour that Roberto was going to Spurs. Its the usual bile and venom interspersed with some robust defence of him......
The Purple Tape
xx.gif

Re: Roberto Martinez
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2014, 07:35:20 PM »
Delighted this smarmy [Poor language removed] managed to get 72 points and still come nowhere near 4th. 'Ave that.
The Purple Tape
xx.gif

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2014, 07:57:02 PM »
Quote from: Gegenpresser on May 11, 2014, 07:53:19 PM
Can't think of a single thing Martinez has done that would warrant this sort of animosity.

I can think of 2. Said Mirallas' tackle of Suarez was fair and was "going for the ball", and said there was no doubt Everton would be Man City's hardest & most intimidating match of the season.

Also didn't he guarantee that 71 points would get Champions League ahead of us, back after they lost the derby?
=====================================================================
Pistolero

xx.gif

« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2014, 11:23:57 AM »
Canny/arlearse move by Kenwright to get Joe Royle back in the fold ..when the inevitable happens and Martinez is poached..up steps Fathead..internal appointment..no compensation required - and the Dogs Of War are reborn..money saved..bitters extra bitter and therefore happy. Nailed on

Were going back to the Dogs of War they say....and, ergo, as we were then, undefeated under Big Joe's management in derby Matches

they're so mornic it's unreal.

they're the bitters. how would us getting royle as manager make us extra bitter?

Suarez couldn't get out of LFC quick enough yet the fans and players (and Rodgers) still stick up for him. Dragged them through the mud and back again and made them into laughing stocks.

LFC the battered wives of world football... he's a changed man, he won't do it again, he loves me I know he does blah blah blah.

Looking forward to him scoring a brace at analfield in the champs league, celebrating like a loon, kissing the badge, saying something racist to Sterling and taking a bite out of Skrtel fat head. He was a good fit there.

Last edited:

Looking forward to him scoring a brace at analfield in the champs league, celebrating like a loon, kissing the badge, saying something racist to Sterling and taking a bite out of Skyrtls fat head. He was a good fit there.

*in Kevin Keegans voice*

I WOULD LOVE IT... If they get Barcelona in the Champions League, it's fixed enough for someone to make it happen too.

*in Kevin Keegans voice*

I WOULD LOVE IT... If they get Barcelona in the Champions League, it's fixed enough for someone to make it happen too.

If he bites Gerrard imagine the backtracking you'll see.

Calling him an animal and everything.

You can see it now.

If he bites Gerrard imagine the backtracking you'll see.

Calling him an animal and everything.

You can see it now.

They won't need that much to turn against him and rewrite history. He simply needs to celebrate a goal, or dive for a penalty, and they'll be accusing him of all sorts of things.

Suarez couldn't get out of LFC quick enough yet the fans and players (and Rodgers) still stick up for him. Dragged them through the mud and back again and made them into laughing stocks.

LFC the battered wives of world football... he's a changed man, he won't do it again, he loves me I know he does blah blah blah.

the thing is, it hasn't even been finalised? i don't know if it has or not, but not sure i've seen any confirmation?

Its not been finalised but apparently he's '100%' a Barcelona player, personally I'd like it to be signed, then sold to Man Utd the day after, straight swap for Bebe.

i'd like him to break his leg trying to sneak out of his "no football activity ban" and then the RS are stuck with him for the rest of his contract as a crock. still intruiged to see if he's finished after that injury. latching onto a stevie gerrard backpass isn't going to convince me just yet.

is he allowed to play football on the beach with his son anfield?

i'd like him to break his leg trying to sneak out of his "no football activity ban" and then the RS are stuck with him for the rest of his contract as a crock. still intruiged to see if he's finished after that injury. latching onto a stevie gerrard backpass isn't going to convince me just yet.

is he allowed to play football on the beach with his son anfield?

I like it. We shall go with your idea.

Theres a revived old thread direct from the side rooms in Rampton on RAWK regarding a rumour that Roberto was going to Spurs. Its the usual bile and venom interspersed with some robust defence of him......
The Purple Tape
xx.gif

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2014, 07:35:20 PM »
Delighted this smarmy [Poor language removed] managed to get 72 points and still come nowhere near 4th. 'Ave that.
The Purple Tape
xx.gif

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2014, 07:57:02 PM »
Quote from: Gegenpresser on May 11, 2014, 07:53:19 PM
Can't think of a single thing Martinez has done that would warrant this sort of animosity.

I can think of 2. Said Mirallas' tackle of Suarez was fair and was "going for the ball", and said there was no doubt Everton would be Man City's hardest & most intimidating match of the season.

Also didn't he guarantee that 71 points would get Champions League ahead of us, back after they lost the derby?
Pistolero

xx.gif

« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2014, 11:23:57 AM »
Canny/arlearse move by Kenwright to get Joe Royle back in the fold ..when the inevitable happens and Martinez is poached..up steps Fathead..internal appointment..no compensation required - and the Dogs Of War are reborn..money saved..bitters extra bitter and therefore happy. Nailed on

Were going back to the Dogs of War they say....and, ergo, as we were then, undefeated under Big Joe's management in derby Matches

They are so sad and pathetic, I shake my head in disbelief at these morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back