• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My younger brother went to the Roma v. rs game last night and wore one of my Everton jerseys. Got booed a fair bit, but apparently he saw some other sound people wearing Everton gear. And he got me this shirt as a joke
ni7tz5f.jpg

might have to deface it with a Sharpie later, or burn it

View attachment 2321

Every picture tells a story.....Dalglish, the only one who seems pleased to see himself at Fenway Park judging by the gobs on his executioners and replacement. Its like when the sacked and degraded David Brent turned up like an unwelcome teetotaller at The Office's Xmas Party.

Dalglish looks like he's just farted and is proud of it while everyone else wonders what the hell just died.

View attachment 2321

Every picture tells a story.....Dalglish, the only one who seems pleased to see himself at Fenway Park judging by the gobs on his executioners and replacement. Its like when the sacked and degraded David Brent turned up like an unwelcome teetotaller at The Office's Xmas Party.
Brent's a right shortarse isn't he.

My younger brother went to the Roma v. rs game last night and wore one of my Everton jerseys. Got booed a fair bit, but apparently he saw some other sound people wearing Everton gear. And he got me this shirt as a joke
ni7tz5f.jpg

might have to deface it with a Sharpie later, or burn it

Why not just t-rip it up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back