• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's odd. They were on everytime I switched SSN on yesterday but keep turning it on today to find out the result and they've not mentioned it at all.

The old Anfield Airbrush has started early then...don't talk about it and therefore it didn't happen. Lets hope theyre still trying to get away with that in October. Charlatans.

View attachment 2321

Every picture tells a story.....Dalglish, the only one who seems pleased to see himself at Fenway Park judging by the gobs on his executioners and replacement. Its like when the sacked and degraded David Brent turned up like an unwelcome teetotaller at The Office's Xmas Party.

The title to that photo should be "The three stooges"

Seems the Vietnamese are huge fans of Gerrard

Gerrardfarewell484848394.jpg

I am actually buzzing about the RS signings. Lovren is not worth 20m, Lallana is decent but is not young, does not fit their hoof the ball and sprint tactic and wouldn't be that price if foreign. Lambert is good at penalties and can hardly run, Markovic, don't know if they signed him I'm not THAT interested, but definitely seemed overpriced. Remy? Is he Suarez's replacement? All he does is run, jump, and finishes okay sometimes, the only significant thing he did last season was win me 200 quid in the last minute. And as far as I'm concerned 'can' is something I drink out of. I don't understand how they're going to play next season without Suarez giving Sturridge massive spaces to play with, Sturridge and Remy will not work as partners and I'm just going to stop it's too early, all in all they're going to finish bottom of the group in the CL and probably finish 7th or 19th. And then they'll lose all their players so Brendan Rodgers will have to play, then he'll get injured, they won't have enough players they'll go into administration then fold.

View attachment 2321

Every picture tells a story.....Dalglish, the only one who seems pleased to see himself at Fenway Park judging by the gobs on his executioners and replacement. Its like when the sacked and degraded David Brent turned up like an unwelcome teetotaller at The Office's Xmas Party.

Brenda looks like a sad PE teacher who always thought he could have made it, clipboard, ill fitting kit, trying to be hip with da yoof...

Which is basically correct..

My younger brother went to the Roma v. rs game last night and wore one of my Everton jerseys. Got booed a fair bit, but apparently he saw some other sound people wearing Everton gear. And he got me this shirt as a joke
ni7tz5f.jpg

might have to deface it with a Sharpie later, or burn it

SG? Slip n Giggle?

"It was time for Luis and time for the club to make a break,” Henry said.

“He brought so much to the club but we brought a lot to Luis. I thought we needed more depth; last year we needed more depth, and we’re playing a lot more games this year with the Champions League. I think you will still see a very explosive Liverpool offense.”

Suarez for lump it to Lambo. Or Remy? Yeh buddy, very explosive.

Honestly disappointed they got Lallana, personally I think he's quality, but other than Laser (because of his name), I think they have signed poorly and are much weaker than last season.

2j3p79c.jpg

Get on this horrible rat of a club using whatever they can to get positive media attention

Look at piss stained Kenny looking on thinking "What one are we laying this for then, Heysel or hurricane Katrina?"

Shocked they haven't flew them out to the Ukraine the grieve whoring beauts

2j3p79c.jpg

Get on this horrible rat of a club using whatever they can to get positive media attention

Look at piss stained Kenny looking on thinking "What one are we laying this for then, Heysel or hurricane Katrina?"

Shocked they haven't flew them out to the Ukraine the grieve whoring beauts

Bit harsh mate

This gesture could be well received. If so, I have no problem with it. It might mean a great deal to the people it's for

I have no idea what it actually is for I should add

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back