• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit harsh mate

This gesture could be well received. If so, I have no problem with it. It might mean a great deal to the people it's for

I have no idea what it actually is for I should add

Its for the Boston Bombing victims

I am sure the familys are crying and shaking looking at the picture, It must mean so much to them

Another publicity stunt that stinks

2j3p79c.jpg

Get on this horrible rat of a club using whatever they can to get positive media attention

Look at piss stained Kenny looking on thinking "What one are we laying this for then, Heysel or hurricane Katrina?"

Shocked they haven't flew them out to the Ukraine the grieve whoring beauts
Maybe i'm old-fashioned, but surely etiquette dictates that they ought to leave their name out of it and pay respect as an end in itself like. Desperate whores.

Maybe i'm old-fashioned, but surely etiquette dictates that they ought to leave their name out of it and pay respect as an end in itself like. Desperate whores.

No no mate

LOOK AT US WER LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB BESTEST IN DER WORLD WER CARE ABOUT EVERONE

You're sh1tting me?

Nope

So the Yank LFC fans could pay there respects

* There was a short ceremony before kick-off in Boston to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough tragedy.
A minute silence was held and club ambassador Kenny Dalglish released 96 red balloons.

Nope

So the Yank LFC fans could pay there respects

* There was a short ceremony before kick-off in Boston to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough tragedy.
A minute silence was held and club ambassador Kenny Dalglish released 96 red balloons.

Where is this from? That's not made up is it?

Meh, if they appreciate it then I have no problem with it

They might not of course, but if they do then fair enough

Nice that they did it, especially if the gesture appeals to the victims and families

Yes I am sure they were made up lad

Nice big "LIVERPOOL TOUR 2014" plastered over the top of the thing

Yes I am sure they were made up lad

Nice big "LIVERPOOL TOUR 2014" plastered over the top of the thing

Speculation there mate

They very well could have been pleased with the tribute for all we know

To have a go at them when we don't know whether the tribute was appreciated seems a bit unfair

I'm all for some Kopite bashing, but this one I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt unless proven otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back