• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing wrong with laying a wreath and paying respects.

I wouldn't have put that message on it though myself.

It's not exactly outrageous though. It's just good PR.

Nothing wrong with laying a wreath and paying respects.

I wouldn't have put that message on it though myself.

It's not exactly outrageous though. It's just good PR.
It's quite cynical at the same time though. They are using a tragedy to promote their brand and appear caring. They're not alone in doing it obviously, but still...

LIVERPOOL FC TOUR 2014

Beautiful words, fortunately captured on camera for the poor relatives of the disaster to take comfort in.

It's quite cynical at the same time though. They are using a tragedy to promote their brand and appear caring. They're not alone in doing it obviously, but still...

There were probably classier ways of going about it, sure, but that's not really their speciality.

The only thing that makes it wrong is the 2014 tour bit.

Just a Liverpool show of respect would be well received, and the thought is actually a nice one, but slap the words 2014 tour on it and its like the start of a grim tour of disaster areas. That's the Boston bombings done, where next on the tour? Ground Zero, Nagasaki, Thailand, Stoke?

The only thing that makes it wrong is the 2014 tour bit.

Just a Liverpool show of respect would be well received, and the thought is actually a nice one, but slap the words 2014 tour on it and its like the start of a grim tour of disaster areas. That's the Boston bombings done, where next on the tour? Ground Zero, Nagasaki, Thailand, Stoke?

You can bet Brussels won't be on the itinerary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back