• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

If they add Remy and Lovren to Lambert, Lallana, Markovic, they'll have spent around £80m.

All that money and they're still, in my opinion, weaker than they were when they had Suarez.

If they add Remy and Lovren to Lambert, Lallana, Markovic, they'll have spent around £80m.

All that money and they're still, in my opinion, weaker than they were when they had Suarez.

All that money and they've yet to replace ratboys craft or identify Slippies replacement, or even the gaping in hole in front of the back 4 or a half decent leftback.

It's 5hite being skint, but it's made worse when [swear word] like them and Rodgers get to piss money away like a real life reenactment of Brewsters Milions ffs.

Lovren registered once all last season for me: that Spurs game they had at home and he was like a one man wrecking team for Southampton's chances.
£20M+. FFS. I'd have taken a go at getting Van Dijk from Celtic...who'll probably replace Lovren at S'ton for a third of the price.

Koeman's pulled their kecks down there.

hope so chum, still gutted he got one over Roberto in that last game, I want fkn payback !!

Only because Lukaku got injured.

This time round we are actually stronger again. In terms of the entire squad.

Whereas theyve just spent money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back