• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been all over the city like a rash. Workmates of mine went the other day and enjoyed it. I feel the Hillsborough disaster is being used as part of the show, makes me feel weird, like they're using it to gain sympathy and new fans. I can't distinguish whether this is a rational or biased opinion. I don't mind the wreath on Boylston st, but what about a discrete card lads??

Liverpool FC 2014 Sympathy Shirts Tour, next stops at Ukraine then Gaza Strip before arriving at the WW1 memorials in France. LFC Red Poppies coming to a superstore soon...........

Liverpool FC 2014 Sympathy Shirts Tour, next stops at Ukraine then Gaza Strip before arriving at the WW1 memorials in France. LFC Red Poppies coming to a superstore soon...........

Other stops include the Peleponesian War, the Crimean War, the Battle of the Boyne, Culloden Moor, the War of the Roses, the siege of Troy and all of the Crusades...

They've been all over the city like a rash. Workmates of mine went the other day and enjoyed it. I feel the Hillsborough disaster is being used as part of the show, makes me feel weird, like they're using it to gain sympathy and new fans. I can't distinguish whether this is a rational or biased opinion. I don't mind the wreath on Boylston st, but what about a discrete card lads??
They are very creepy people who run that club. Last season's run in was crass beyond belief. It was defo disastersploitation.

It'd force them to acknowledge that there's one rule for massive clubs and another for the rest of us...them included.

Make it happen Blatter.

They've always had a unique take on things though, he was probably being held back because they feared Liverpool in Europe with him playing for them.

Would great if Blatter did one thing right in all those years though wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back