• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't been playing like how he was at Newcastle but I think far too many have wrote him off too early. He could still come good, unfortunately I think he'll always be tied down by that price tag which wasn't his fault.

Obviously I want him to be a massive flop but you get what I'm saying.

That's definitely the main pressure. I think if we didn't spend £35m -which is £15m over the odds for me- and he wasn't judged on his price tag, people would be say he's doing alright. He doesn't score enough but to be fair on him he hasn't had much of a service because we've been playing through Suarez much more.

That's definitely the main pressure. I think if we didn't spend £35m -which is £15m over the odds for me- and he wasn't judged on his price tag, people would be say he's doing alright. He doesn't score enough but to be fair on him he hasn't had much of a service because we've been playing through Suarez much more.

A useful tool (excuse the pun) to bring off the bench mate. There's been a couple of times he's gone close to a winner too, if his luck was a little more in then he'd be getting more plaudits.

Time will tell I suppose. Swapping Torres for Suarez in essence is no bad business, it just could have been so much better.

The more I read this, the more I'm a bit flabbergasted.

Luis himself is of a mixed race family background as his grandfather was black. He has been personally involved since the 2010 World Cup in a charitable project which uses sport to encourage solidarity amongst people of different backgrounds with the central theme that the colour of a person's skin does not matter; they can all play together as a team.

He has played with black players and mixed with their families whilst with the Uruguay national side and was Captain at Ajax Amsterdam of a team with a proud multi-cultural profile, many of whom became good friends.

The classic "I'm not racist, I've got black friends me" defence. Honestly did no one review that before they posted it on the Official Site? I can almost hear the keyboard being bashed when writing it and tears of anger streaming down their cheeks.

Tremendous.

The more I read this, the more I'm a bit flabbergasted.

The classic "I'm not racist, I've got black friends me" defence. Honestly did no one review that before they posted it on the Official Site? I can almost hear the keyboard being bashed when writing it and tears of anger streaming down their cheeks.

Tremendous.

To be a little more aware of certain history, didn't Adlof Hitler have a trial with Ajax?

If a picture is worth a thousand words...

[video=youtube;E0g5gKp2BHg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0g5gKp2BHg[/video]

Carroll reminded me of Big Duncan, right up until he died in January.

Duncan had the decency to have a bit of time off in stir. Carroll has been chained to the burger van. And that was only cos his court appointed therapist turned him away from gang rape.

The Balotelli "tweet" was something I read in a RAWK thread, they treated it like gospel and were like "he's got a point that Mario kid" lol!

Seriously though, someone let that guy on Twitter, it would be tremendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back