Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be travelling across most of Northern Europe for latter half of August, if we draw someone round that area what are the odds of getting tickets for the away leg if I haven't been to a game this season?

Couple of my mates got in at nuremburg with spares, Alkmaar in home end and Benfica with spares. Travelled to all of them without a ticket. I would just go anyway mate - the worst thing about it is usually the football - though i am more confident this year

Couple of my mates got in at nuremburg with spares, Alkmaar in home end and Benfica with spares. Travelled to all of them without a ticket. I would just go anyway mate - the worst thing about it is usually the football - though i am more confident this year

Nuremburg were selling tickets on the day of the game to anyone in the home end, at Kharkiv we just walked in even though we had tickets. Loads had trouble getting tickets for Alkmaar though, think we only got about 1500. Iit just depends on the ground capacity and how far away it is.

nuremburg, the flights were fortunes. benfica and sporting lisbon me and my daughter stopped for a week in the algarve, flights were 230 each way per person, a week all inc in the algarve 219 each. saved a fortune plus a weeks holiday

CMOON GUNNERS
WENGER YOU BAD COAT LET US SEE SOME LEATHAL FOOTY FOR ONCE

WengerMartinez.jpg

means we can sign players and guarantee them europe now, makes a massive difference to our transfer strategy and attracting players

Spurs had a different shirt-sponsor for European games i seem to remember, any chance
of this happening with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back