Everton 6-1 SK Brann - 21st Feb 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres been loads of players playing [Poor language removed] lately, and we've still been winning. Thats not my Everton.

When the dust settles, we're fourth, looking good in the UEFA and playing some nice stuff (pre Chrimbo). Why we all falling out? Its a good time to be a blue.

Nah...just Manny.

Worst. Player. On. The. Pitch.

(Chico style)

Theres been loads of players playing [Poor language removed] lately, and we've still been winning. Thats not my Everton.

When the dust settles, we're fourth, looking good in the UEFA and playing some nice stuff (pre Chrimbo). Why we all falling out? Its a good time to be a blue.

Not sure, i think we've been performing well, every player has.

Ok not to the standards of the 15 game unbeaten run but certainly good enought to keep progressing.

out of order. not for the first time. why?

can you provide a valid reason for persistently kicking out at ''billy''?

Dont appreciate sly digs lad, if someone wants to debate with me then fine, am all for that but to put someone on ignore then continue with sly digs is just rude and extremely cowardly

Thought he showed some nice touches and at times some real promise but thats all. He never controlled a game and since he has been back he has shown little if nothing of that promise

He controlled the Arsenal game for probably 3/4 of the match until he tired. He dominated Cesc Fabregas and Abdou Diaby that day two quality young midfielders in his age group.

I think thats why everyone took to him early. A youngster coming in and putting in a man of the match performance against a top four team. Something we just don't see in our flair players. Arteta's fine and dandy when he's playing against mid table sides but he is yet to put in a big performance against the "top four".

I wouldn't say he he replicated that game in his other 7 matches but he did put in good performances, showed some excellent touches and was one of our top five performers in each game.

I think what Manny needs is to stamp his authority on games as he does tend to have periods where he goes missing but saying that so do Pienaar, Arteta and Osman. I wouldn't actually say we have a midfielder who dominates games. We have a lot of midfielders like Fernandes, Arteta, Cahill, Pienaar and Osman who can add quality to our play but all haven't shown the consistent domination of games.

Dont appreciate sly digs lad, if someone wants to debate with me then fine, am all for that but to put someone on ignore then continue with sly digs is just rude and extremely cowardly

more of the same.

im a retributional individual, and i just wait for the opportunity.

why keep provoking? in terms of successive posts? spread it out and maybe not get called on it.

someone upped the ante somewhere, is there a possibility that kick off point was a simple misunderstanding.

more of the same.

im a retributional individual, and i just wait for the opportunity.

why keep provoking? in terms of successive posts? spread it out and maybe not get called on it.

someone upped the ante somewhere, is there a possibility that kick off point was a simple misunderstanding.

I believe its Tx who is doing the provoking, if he wants to ignore me then fine but he has made 2 or 3 digs in his posts since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back