Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea’s only faint hope of resurrecting their own bid for Lukaku rests on whether or not the player is willing to veto his move to United in favour of holding out for his old employers.

But such a decision is unlikely and would be incredibly risky on Lukaku’s part, and United expect to conclude a deal before the club leave for their US tour on Sunday.

good luck rom, glad he is off to utd if he has to go, would have preferred him to go abroad, but they are a better club than chelsea, great goalscorer, not quite on Zlatan's level, but not many are

He will score shedloads for United, utter shedloads.

Good luck to him I say, cant see many saying the same, but oh well, not gonna knock anybody for having ambition myself, sure he could have waited and waited for us, but hey ho, the lads career is only short.

Look forwards, never back.

Davy Klaassen will score more!

Chelsea’s only faint hope of resurrecting their own bid for Lukaku rests on whether or not the player is willing to veto his move to United in favour of holding out for his old employers.

But such a decision is unlikely and would be incredibly risky on Lukaku’s part, and United expect to conclude a deal before the club leave for their US tour on Sunday.

can imagine bill jizzing himself to oblivion if chelsea get involved in a bidding war

He will score shedloads for United, utter shedloads.

Good luck to him I say, cant see many saying the same, but oh well, not gonna knock anybody for having ambition myself, sure he could have waited and waited for us, but hey ho, the lads career is only short.

Look forwards, never back.

Davy Klaassen will score more!
Lot of cry arsing in here and frankly some kopite like sentiments pretending he wasn't that good, we got four years from the lid, not like he turned up, had six decent months and then stopped playing and did one, he was sound for us, well said goatus

Someone said something, whether they were in the know or not, whether they were authorised to say anything or not.
If nobody said nothing and Sky Sports got it wrong, why are we bothering to talk about it?
Because they want you to watch their channel and bet with Skybet.As do journo's want you to click on line or buy their papers.

Again ...not one jot from both clubs.
The only one shred is Jim White says Moshiri has told him there is "No Deal " and are not due to meet for talks.

Living in a dream world there. They're not the finished product by any means but they outshine us across the park- just like the other top teams.

Yes, we're strengthening but you do need that real star quality to create the defining moments in games. We don't have that and the other teams do.

How come we didn't lose to them last season then mate? And didn't deserve to either?

lol

So whilst you are on a hot streak who is your hunch that we'll get in to replace Rom?

I dont know, lollol, yesterday I would have said Giroud, but I currently have a few doubts, but im gonna stick with Giroud.

Giroud, Rooney and Sigi fella, I think with the "Lukaku money" we will just go round Europe with a bag of cash and offer it to everyone for their best player, hopefully 1 of them says yes.

Because he's basically been begging Chelsea to come and sign him for the last few years.

How long did he spend under Mourinho? Couple of months at best. Ferguson done a lot for ronaldo and his family, when ronaldo's dad died. Rom and Mourinho had no where near that relationship. He's disrespected everyone involved at Everton to get his dream move to Chelsea, then turns around and signs for united. If he signs for united after all the lovin' he's shown to Chelsea, in the last few years. It sums up the mentality he has.

He is a bell. Always has been.

Talks and talks and talks yet has never really rose to the challenges of being a great.

He is an excellent goalscorer but he is not someone I would want along side me in a close high pressure game.

When United stole Rooney i was devastated. It changed my whole outlook on the game, part of my love for the game was destroyed at that moment.

I have no where near the same feeling towards this plank.

Sandro is where it's at now. Him and our, as yet revealed, strike partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back