Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. We will never achieve anything at the big boy's table again if we keep selling our best players to rivals.

I'll be really pissed off if we sell him to the Mancs. They are the 'next' club above we should be picking off.

Not because of the player (never been a fan). Just the message it sends

My sentiments exactly.

Having said that, £100million for a player who doesn't wanna be here would be very difficult to turn down.

I dont know, lollol, yesterday I would have said Giroud, but I currently have a few doubts, but im gonna stick with Giroud.

Giroud, Rooney and Sigi fella, I think with the "Lukaku money" we will just go round Europe with a bag of cash and offer it to everyone for their best player, hopefully 1 of them says yes.
You still pining for big Edin off Roma?.

I loved Rooney though and he gave us all of 2 seasons...

Lukaku gave us 4 seasons so we can't begrudge him his move. Think it's best for both that we part ways though and as you said, good luck to him. Hopefully he will look at us with envy as we finally get some success.

Not begrudging him his move. Just stating an opinion that compared to recent modern day players who've scored less than lukaku but worn their hearts on their shirts for the fans and the club, I won't Ben at the front of queue cheering him if he ever returned to Goodison post-career. Good comparisons being Tim Cahill, Alan Stubbs, David Unsworth, Andy Johnson, Duncan Ferguson.

I will always regard lukaku like i do with Lineker. Both scored lots of goals. I don't think either will ever be idolised by the majority of Everton fans. But both scored goals in memorable matches.

He will score shedloads for United, utter shedloads.

Good luck to him I say, cant see many saying the same, but oh well, not gonna knock anybody for having ambition myself, sure he could have waited and waited for us, but hey ho, the lads career is only short.

Look forwards, never back.

Davy Klaassen will score more!
Such a shame we still act as a nursery for United, but I will cheer Lukaku on smashing in goals against Liverpool. They will be spitting blood.

In my opinion, if De Gea goes this summer to Madrid and Lukaku is United's main striker, with champions league football I can see United struggling to get top 4 again next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back