Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
People talking up 100 million and saying 75 isn't enough, Why?

What has he done in his career that deserves a world record fee? 25 goals wasn't even top scorer last season, he hasn't won anything or came close to it really. If we get more money then great but that isn't a reflection of him being worth That, same as bale wasn't worth his fee at the time

Compared to pogba and Ronaldo who won titles and trophies before they moved

VVD £60m, Kieta £70m, pickford £30m etc.....

what would you prefer that we do?
keep a player that doesn't want to be here and no signings, or get £90m and 5 or 6 players that will improve us on last year?

How do you know we have 90m to spend and that we've not already spent it in lieu of his sale?

Mate if you asked any Everton player they'd probably all say they don't wanna be here and would rather be at Barca! Fact is if he stayed he's not going to mess about when he knows he has the World Cup place to fight for

I'm happy to sell him, as he no longer wants to be here, but is really trading up? Will ManU finish in the top 4 next season?

Probably, and we will finish 5th ..... Lukaku`s goals making the difference and bringing in revenue from CL footy
I dont think its a done deal yet could take a few twists and turns, dissapointing nothing from the club

I'm happy to sell him, as he no longer wants to be here, but is really trading up? Will ManU finish in the top 4 next season?
With their team they could win the league and champions league.

It may have taken Mourinho a while but next season they will be a real force and with Lukaku they have rectified their lack of pace upfront.

That said. There will be a lot of strong premiership teams next year. City will be frightening too.

Yes and maybe not.

Man Utd were generally poor last season and still finished 8 points ahead of us and won 2 trophies. With CL football they are a much bigger shop window than us. Top 4 maybe tough this year but they will be challenging for titles within the next few years, and CL football is what he said he wanted.

Until next summer yes just because I believe even though we'd lose value on him, we'd make it back by finishing fourth.

I know he doesn't want to be here but remember he's got the World Cup next summer he's not exactly going to mess about this season is he? Plus if he stayed here and didn't try, then top clubs would lose interest in him next year
I guess we won't get to find out

I guess we won't get to find out

I just think it's mad we are selling especially for such a low fee

To even just finish seventh based on last year we need to replace Roms goals. Klassen and Ramirez will help but they won't fully replace and that's just to finish 7th! Never mind the extra goals we need to improve higher!

How do you know we have 90m to spend and that we've not already spent it in lieu of his sale?

Mate if you asked any Everton player they'd probably all say they don't wanna be here and would rather be at Barca! Fact is if he stayed he's not going to mess about when he knows he has the World Cup place to fight for

OK for the sake of being nice and for the last time -

1. We were told by a very reliable journalist with close links to Everton that we had 100M to spend EVEN BEFORE PLAYER SALES.
2. That journalist is Paul Joyce who has so far had the inside on all the transfer activity this summer.

Maybe open your eyes, read a bit of the actual info, it might just stop you repeating the same guff line over and over.

I just think it's mad we are selling especially for such a low fee

To even just finish seventh based on last year we need to replace Roms goals. Klassen and Ramirez will help but they won't fully replace and that's just to finish 7th! Never mind the extra goals we need to improve higher!

Would you have taken £75m for him this time last season? Would you have considered it a low fee then just out of interest?

OK for the sake of being nice and for the last time -

1. We were told by a very reliable journalist with close links to Everton that we had 100M to spend EVEN BEFORE PLAYER SALES.
2. That journalist is Paul Joyce who has so far had the inside on all the transfer activity this summer.

Maybe open your eyes, read a bit of the actual info, it might just stop you repeating the same guff line over and over.

Let's see come September how much rubbish he's talking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back