Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we wouldn't be strengthening. We would be rebalancing the squad away from one star striker to a lot of decent players. The end result will probably be about the same in terms of league position.

To improve we need to spend money. There's no getting away from that.

I don't think people realise how hard it will be replacing Lukaku's goals and assists.

Its quite an easy solution:

2 people scoring 13 goals each
3 people scoring 8 goals each
4 people scoring 6 goals each

And what were our 2nd and 3rd top scorers last season?

Getting over 10 goals a season from a midfielder/winger is hard and you expect to get more or less that from 4 players assuming Sandro gets 13 which would be a decent return in his first year.

As I said. Hard.

Rooney (10 goals)
Sandro (12-15 goals)
Siguardsson (8 goals)
Klassen (8 goals).
Klassen is the interesting one, we haven't had a goalscoring threat from midfield, since Cahill in his prime. Klassen' record suggests he can fill that void.

And what were our 2nd and 3rd top scorers last season?

Getting over 10 goals a season from a midfielder/winger is hard and you expect to get more or less that from 4 players assuming Sandro gets 13 which would be a decent return in his first year.

As I said. Hard.

The entire team was setup to feed the snake, it worked. Ronky gave him his best season ever, the dynamics wll change this year.

We'll be attacking on all fronts while snake boy is spooning with Pogba

If we kept him one more year we'd probably lose 20m on his value due to his contract running out but we'd make that back by finishing fourth. I genuinely believe with him we'd do it with all the new players but not without. Koeman stated numerous times we are in control of roms future as he has two years left but we have bottled it. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he was told he could only sign players if we sold
Hard to disrupt our dressing room when he fails to turn up for traininglol

Rooney (10 goals)
Sandro (12-15 goals)
Siguardsson (8 goals)
Klassen (8 goals).
Klassen is the interesting one, we haven't had a goalscoring threat from midfield, since Cahill in his prime. Klassen' record suggests he can fill that void.
On that logic they playmake and score the goals too - that lot To ask compare with Ball Harvey and Kendall -from the past in a star midfield- less big Joe to bang um in that's a pipe dream post!

On that logic they playmake and score the goals too - that lot To ask compare with Ball Harvey and Kendall -from the past in a star midfield- less big Joe to bang um in that's a pipe dream post!
If we play with a front three as many think we will, I don't see how it's a pipe dream. The front 3 will create goals for each other as well as having good scoring records over their careers, they also provide assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back