Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire team was setup to feed the snake, it worked. Ronky gave him his best season ever, the dynamics wll change this year.

We'll be attacking on all fronts while snake boy is spooning with Pogba
The entire team wasn't setup to feed him. Swap Lukaku for Kone the rest of those players wouldn't have done any better and probably would have done worse. There just wasn't the goals in the team apart from Lukaku.

Now Koeman has recognised this, he even said it to the press I am very hopeful Klassen and Sandro will do very well for us and especially Klassen will get goals from deeper however it's still a lot of goals to make up never mind to improve upon if we are to move up the league.

It's why I think Koeman doesn't rate Barkley. In four seasons he hasn't gotten into double figures and when you consider the position he plays and the amount of the ball he sees that just isn't good enough.

The entire team wasn't setup to feed him. Swap Lukaku for Kone the rest of those players wouldn't have done any better and probably would have done worse. There just wasn't the goals in the team apart from Lukaku.

Now Koeman has recognised this, he even said it to the press I am very hopeful Klassen and Sandro will do very well for us and especially Klassen will get goals from deeper however it's still a lot of goals to make up never mind to improve upon if we are to move up the league.

It's why I think Koeman doesn't rate Barkley. In four seasons he hasn't gotten into double figures and when you consider the position he plays and the amount of the ball he sees that just isn't good enough.

I guarantee the dynmaics of our team will change next year; Lukaku was the focal point and everything went through him. When he didn't show we died, we had no other outlet.

I guarantee the dynmaics of our team will change next year; Lukaku was the focal point and everything went through him. When he didn't show we died, we had no other outlet.
Of course it will change but that's because we will have changed almost half the team. :)

With Lukaku god knows were we could finish. The point being Lukaku wasn't responsible for the rest being rubbish.

No one doubts Lukaku's treachery and demands for a move but for the Mail to actually suggest he's walked out on Everton and is hitching up with United when clearly both clubs (most importantly Everton who pay his wages) haven't agreed anything is verging on the ridiculous

If it is true then United will have tapped Lukaku up and can expect a large fine or worse..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back