Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The player has to want to go to the club.
United would have sold Schneiderlin to West Brom if he had been happy to go there.

We always sort Sunderland out with players and have built a very good relationship with them, especially over the last season.

We still paid them the absolute maximum for Pickford with very little fuss and no head patting patronisation either.

That is how a proper club behaves.

Its a business not about how a club behaves you get the best price possible. If you want to pay the maximum for the keeper thats fine, but if you can save a few million why wouldn't you?

Besides.. How many times have United have to over pay clubs when we get quoted for a player.. Morata for 75m!! Insane price.

Whats this stereotype? Lukaku wants to leave you guys and always flirts with clubs regularly. So you have a player who wants to leave and you get a near world record deal & a player who wants to return to his boyhood club and is still only 31!
Rooney is not fit to play Premiership football however god he was. Lukaku is over-rated but Everton can get a lot more in this transfer mkt.

He will never have that, it's not in his makeup mate, it's easy to talk like a winner, a lot harder to play like one consistently.

He will score goals, but he won't ever be the player who drags United to titles or sacrifices himself on the line.

Same with Pogba

The bit in bold is an important lesson. People put too much stock in what people say and not what they do. It's the reason politicians get away with murder they chat and chat and people swallow it. Rom wants to be a winner yeah?. What have his actions suggested?.

Missed crucial pen in Supercup vs Bayern.
Missed pen and host of chances FA semi-final vs UTD.
Bent over and let Kane take golden boot without a whimper.

There's more to being a winner than slotting against no marks.

It's funny really that Lukaku stated that he wants to win the premiership and play champions league footy
They get champions league through the back door and there's not a cat in hells chance they will finish top
I think there's not much difference in quality between us and them
They are so overated

Totally agree here mate

Just get this over with ASAP so we can get more players in who will put in a more consistent shift. Loved Rom's goals, but he infuriated me no end with his disappearing act. Plus we won't have to read any more Belgian press articles during international breaks saying he wants CL.
You'll be reading those press articles in the world football forum

The bit in bold is an important lesson. People put too much stock in what people say and not what they do. It's the reason politicians get away with murder they chat and chat and people swallow it. Rom wants to be a winner yeah?. What have his actions suggested?.

Missed crucial pen in Supercup vs Bayern.
Missed pen and host of chances FA semi-final vs UTD.
Bent over and let Kane take golden boot without a whimper.

There's more to being a winner than slotting against no marks.

T H I S

It's funny really that Lukaku stated that he wants to win the premiership and play champions league footy
They get champions league through the back door and there's not a cat in hells chance they will finish top
They are so overated
Still in the Champions League, and have a manager he reported has a bond with.
United is a step up, albeit they are a club in transition just now.

They are so overated

They won 3 trophies last season. They are in the Champions league by hook or by crook. Let's be realistic. He'll probably treble his wages too.

And when the vitriol turns into rapture as the lads do the business on the field andL

You'll be reading those press articles in the world football forum

So very true, my God, was reading Redcafe before, they had a Mino Raiola thread, all fun and games till somebody pointed out how contract talks will be going in a few years for Pogba, Mikeytaran and Lukaku, tables all over the place.

I'll be really pissed off if we sell him to the Mancs. They are the 'next' club above we should be picking off.

Not because of the player (never been a fan). Just the message it sends

Outrageous. How many lads did we send your way over the past 10 years? Gibson, Cleverely, Phil Neville, Tim Howard, Morgan Sn, Saha ect.. We always sort you lads out.

No player is worth 100m nevermind paying 75m for Lukaku! 75m plus Rooney is a good deal for you.

Enjoy banana shins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back