Homepage Update: Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems people haven't realised yet so Imma post again.

Does Jim white no longer work at sky? This is all from the sky story I would imagine. Seems weird a sky presenter is saying no deal but sky are saying deal. Get Noel Edmond's in there to sort out the truth from the lies.

Seems people haven't realised yet so Imma post again.

Does Jim white no longer work at sky? This is all from the sky story I would imagine. Seems weird a sky presenter is saying no deal but sky are saying deal. Get Noel Edmond's in there to sort out the truth from the lies.

75m? Well done Everton you really held out there didn't you!! Why aren't we waiting we are in no rush? We should be commanding more of a fee! So dissapointed

Typical Everton smell £££ and happy to get rid even though he's worth more! Complete joke

We really should be adding another £20m to the price tag if we're selling to a direct rival. £75m is far too cheap in this market for a moaning, goal-scoring ego with a poor first touch

Sky now saying Everton have said no bid has been accepted! More lies from sky sources then

If £75m is true massive mark against Moshiri and the board.

You can't leak that the magic number is £100m and then sell with a 25% reduction with two months of the window to go.

Thinking about it. If the replacement is going to be Giroud and Rooney then I'd much rather he left on a free at the end of his contract/sell for a lot less next summer.

Can't convince me that that's a good deal. Not arsed abar his interviews or trampoline shins.

I know that mate, it's the percentage difference - if true - that's disappointing.
Asking £100m and accepting £85m or more would have been okay...

I get what you mean. Mind you, sounds like the fee hasn't been agreed, hopefully might go up in the next couple of days, especially if Chelsea get involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.